• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I'm taking 2 white pines down in my front yard and need someone to haul off the trunks and branches once I cut them up. I'm on the NE side of Indianapolis near 71st and Binford.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Full time small engine techs wanted at the outdoor power equipment dealer I work for. Noblesville location. Benefits offered. Didn't ask for permission from mods, so the business shall remain nameless.

Primary units serviced are commercial zero turns. Exmark being number one. Stihl handhelds a close second. Lots of various other units, makes and types also. Gravely, Honda, Toro, redmax, hustler, deere etc.

Commission pay. $1000 per week or more easily possible if you have the ability. Highest weekly check I've seen for a tech this year was around $1800 and he hustled.

Call 317 seven 7 4 five 8 eight 8 during business hours for more info... talk to the service manager ( not me). I'm a service writer.

Feel free to PM me as well with questions:ingo:

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If anyone has the equipment to drive wooden horse fence posts into the ground please PM me. Probably looking at fencing a pasture next spring.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Looking for a full time shop cleanup and maintenance person. PM me or come into Diamond Collision in Avon

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I need someone who can do some work on my chimney. One story house with brick chimney. Some of the facing on the bricks have started to pop off due, I assume, to water getting in behind them. When it freezes it causes cracking. It will involve some masonry work and whatever else (?). I have extra brick that were left over when the house was original built for replacement If needed. I’m located in Zionsville.

Thanks in advance.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    If anyone is near the southern Terre Haute area and can help me clean my gutters out and get all the stuff of my roof.

Could you send me a PM please.

It isn't a very steep roof and I would do it but currently I am not able to do so because of some health problems.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hi guys,
    I am a remodeling contractor. I do all kinds of home remodeling, repairs, handyman work, etc.
    Im looking for a full time (preferably) or part time help. Some construction/remodeling background is a must. The more experience the better. I pay a fair wage for good work.
    pm me, thanks!

mitchmoore1989

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Mooresville
    Greenwood park mall is looking to hire a couple new full time landscape/maintenance workers. Starting pay $17. Willingness to work and learn is more important than experience. If your interested, go to Simon.com and submit your resume. Pm if you have any questions.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I could use someone who can repair some privacy fence.
    I've got a whole neighborhood association to do. After the repairs I will be staining also.
    pay is great for an efficient worker (or three).
    if you can work unsupervised and you’re honest, pm me.

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    I got a PM from GREEN607 in response to my post but I don’t have enough posts to be able to reply. I knew about the 50 post minimum for the marketplace, but not for PMs. I hope you see this GREEN607!

Last edited:

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I am looking for a Auto Mechanic to change the timing belt and replace the front oil seals on a '98 Toyota Camry. Prefer someone in the vicinity of Ft Wayne, but within 50 miles is OK

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone do garden tilling in the Brownsburg-ish area? Need our 25x25 little plot tilled up REALLY well. Our little front-tine tiller isn't going to cut it this year. Would like it really turned over and tilled up fine. A monster rear-tine machine may do it. If the ground dries up a bit more, we can get a small (mower-sized) tractor back there. PM me?

Top Bottom