• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pistol boy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Griffith
    Hello. I’m looking for a carpet installer to do my stairs down to my basement. I don’t have the carpet yet. Looking for grayish. Located in crown Point. Thanks Will

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Looking for someone to weld me up a fire wood rack. They will need to furnish the angle iron. West side of Indy.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Looking for someone for interior painting on southeast side of Indy. One bedroom, approximately 620 sq. feet of wall, 210 sq. feet of ceiling, 100 lineal feet of baseboard and door trim and two doors.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    Contractor/Handyman

I’m looking for someone to shore up a garage in New Haven, IN

If you know of any good contractors or handyman please send me their info/contact

Thanks,

Jin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Looking for someone who can help me with my furnace. Having trouble getting someone out due to scheduling. I have contacted Churchmouse as is always recommended, but he is booked up. PM please. (Im located in Beech Grove)

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wanting to get a generator service plug installed by my breaker box in my garage. Cash in hand, I can buy the parts you recommend, or you can supply them. Located near 56th and Emerson on Indy's NE side.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    need to get a quote from a paving company to have an asphalt walking path put in at our church. No major terrain variances.

gottabeoutdoors

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    Frankfort
    Looking for someone to weld me up a fire wood rack. They will need to furnish the angle iron. West side of Indy.

@Vince (and the rest of the community). I now find myself with a multiprocess welder (MIG/Stick/Flux Core/AC TIG!) and an acetylene torch setup. Pretty new to welding, so would be glad to offer services for very reasonable cost.

I'm in the Frankfort/Lafayette area, but have a truck and a portable 10Kw generator and can come to you (or you or you)...

Last edited:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm looking for someone to finish my garage. By finish I mean tape and mud to get paint ready. I've already insulated and hung all the drywall. Located in Greenfield and both my wife and I work Monday-Friday so it'd be an evening job or weekend job. I've already got 6 boxes of mud and 2 roles of tape purchased.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I would like to have someone update my website. It is a mess. I need someone to duplicate it and teach me how to host it somewhere else, or they can host it. The guy who originally did this for me and maintains my site is in Canada, I don't even have a password or anything where I can make changes to site. He just bills me $100 a year. Every now and then when his site is down it messes my email up. Site is Danville Indiana Roofing and Home Improvement Services, you can email me or pm me if this is something you are familiar with.....I know nothing about this stuff. Kind of curious as to what it may cost me to do this. Thanks

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Looking for someone who does sandblasting and painting on or near the southwest side of Indy.
    Sandblasting dumpsters and primer/paint after repairs are made.
    If interested please PM me. Thanks.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Looking for someone to do a little sump pump work in my crawl space. I have a sump now, but can’t confirm it’s working. Space should be dry now. PM me and I’ll describe what I need.

I can assist a little so crawling in and out multiple times is reduced.

Located in Zionsville.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    OK, wife didn't want me to post, but I'm going to anyway.

Work to be performed in Bloomington Indiana

I'd be open to someone bidding to do all the work.
    This property was our home before we stationed overseas and will be a rental, so we don't want to spend a ton on it as it is not our "forever home".

Some of the projects would be:
    -Installing two new ceiling fans (one in new location which would require it being wired in)
    -Painting of all the rooms
    -Remodel main bathroom (new vanity, fixtures, tiling, etc.)
    -Finish tiling house, grout and seal (70% of house is porcelain tiled, but edge work and couple of rooms need to be completed, and new baseboards put down)
    -Probably would need new blinds for all the rooms
    -Replace old 80's era laminate countertops with something like Quartz
    -Inspect current roofing. Complete tear off and reinstall was done in 2008, but it may be in need of a new run of shingles by now.

-Half brick facia in front of house is separating from house by an inch or so near front door and needs to be shored up or replaced

-May want to replace front door and sliding back door if we can budget for it. They are functional, but old and not very appealing.

-May want to remove popcorn ceiling in living/dining/kitchen area if we can fit that in the budget

I'm not looking to get over on anyone, I just want someone to come in and do quality work.

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Looking for full time or part-time veterinarians in Richmond, IN

About the job​

Part-time or full-time veterinarians wanted to join our team and help us serve our community. We are a unique non-profit organization dedicated to helping all animals in need including wildlife. Because we are so diverse, a veterinarian can find their niche whether it's medicine, surgery, exotics and/or wildlife. Duties to include both surgical functions and seeing clients in office. Salary range $90K - $120K, depending upon experience. Please e-mail resume to the attention of Joyce Luckett at animalcarealliance@gmail.com.

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    Looking for a part-to-full time CAT5 installer. preferably located in/around Michigan City and soon Laporte.

The job involves working with the schools to install some small antennas on houses in the area for e-learning.

Ideal candidate would have a background with satellite dish installs and/or comcast installs.

Requirements:
    Has own vehicle.
    Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
    Ability to climb a 24ft ladder to install antenna.
    Has own cordless drill.
    Has own hand tools (screwdrivers, sockets, etc).
    Having your own laptop to use occasionally is a plus.

Each install job has taken approx 1 hour on average. Some will take less time, some will take a little more.

Pay is per job. And paid on 1099 through my LLC. We can discuss rates once I vet the candidates.

This is for a growing network. I've done the hard work of figuring out the process and helping make it easy.

Top Bottom