• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Daughter is accepting new clients for her house cleaning service business. She reduced her involvement when the twins (the Terrorists) were born but now she is ready to get back up on the horse full time.
    I can say she is reliable and trustworthy.
    If you live in the NW/W side of indy as far out as Cleromont possibly Brownsburg and are looking for a reliable honest person to help out around your house with th cleaning give me a PM and I will get her in contact with you. Her rates are reasonable.

Thanks for looking,

-CM-

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I still need one or two people to help repair some privacy fence. Easy work and good pay for someone who can work unsupervised and efficiently. Greenwood area.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone here do leaf removal? Got some personal stuff that hasn't allowed me to get to it this year. Would likely need 2 passes: one to get this first mess cleaned up, and then again once the trees finish dropping. Only need the front yard done, too. Maybe 1/4 acre.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I need a Licensed GC to help with a house I am selling. I have a list from the home inspector I need addressed.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Also looking for someone to install a garage door opener in Clayton
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Also looking for someone to install a garage door opener in Clayton
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you haven't got this done yet, you should check out https://www.1stchoicedoorsindy.com/ Owner is an INGO member ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/marcweid.html ) and they have done great work for me on several occasions. He has also given me INGO pricing in the past on the things I have had done, which has included among other things, a garage door opener (wifi enabled and able to be tied into my alarm system, etc), garage door springs as well as garage door insulation kits, etc.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone own a small trenching machine? Or, have a strong back and a shovel?

Want a French drain dug in. About 50 to 70+ feet. I can buy/supply the materials (pipe, gravel, and landscape fabric), or you can. I will call to get utilities marked (the buried electric is in the same area). I can even do the finish work, if you can just dig the trench. I don't have the time to do it all.

Neighbor built a pole building last year. What was once just a damp area in the yard is now standing water. Sigh... Need a drain regardless, for my own out-building gutters.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Any quarantined graphic artists looking for some easy money? I have 2 hand drawn images I'm wanting to have smoothed out and converted to files for clothing and stickers.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    Hamilton, IN area (46742)Looking foe a drywaller/ finisher for a 1000 sqft home remodel. New install on remodeled rooms and ceiling repairs needed. Ready to start immediately. Pm me.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Looking for someone to install a new garage door opener. I’m in Zionsville. I’ll buy the door opener. Just don’t want to mess with installation. Nothing fancy to do. Just replace one that is getting old and tired. Two car garage on a single story ranch house. Please pm me with a price.

Top Bottom