• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Retaining wall, residental, 9 pallets of block worth. Contractors walked off job and took my block with them, 46 days on job, not a single block in ground. Yeah, I got it hard and fast.

North end of Lafayette in the Hedgewood Neighborhood, terraced neighborhood, deepest hillside is 8-9 feet high.

Tear out is complete. Drainage, foundation and wall to do. Depending on crew and weather 12 to 15 days of work. Free dirt, sand and gravel in Kirk's driveway if get gig.:D

Please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. We can discuss incentives. Would like references given my recent experience.

EDIT: Got it solved. Hired new outfit last night, established and had expedited completion in the contract. Should be done by Monday including restored yard. I can recommend Exterior View Inc. of Lafayette without hesitation. Retaining wall is completed with drainage and foundation after 3 days works

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Any reasonable priced quality roofers here? I have a leak around the chimney that needs patched...send me a pm or text me at 812-341-9878

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Looking for an HVAC installer to work in Shelby Cty Indiana. I have several rental properties and need someone who can help change furnace and AC units this fall. All are single family dwellings single level on crawl. 765 265 1029

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Looking for metal roof installed on back porch in Paragon. Framing is done, roofer has had 4 months and just pokes at it here and there. I want this job finished so getting rid of him.

Jason

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Looking for someone in the Avon area to do some one time administrative/office/research and file organization work. Probably only take 3 to 5 days max. Must be done on site.

LMK

Thanks

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looking for a mason. My chimney needs taken down to the roof line and rebuilt. Getting a new roof soon, and would like to have this done first. Ranch house, the brick does not need to be color matched (it will be painted). Please let me know.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Looking for a mason. My chimney needs taken down to the roof line and rebuilt. Getting a new roof soon, and would like to have this done first. Ranch house, the brick does not need to be color matched (it will be painted). Please let me know.
    if you haven't found an ingoer to do it, I would suggest you call Smalling Masonry, 8509 August Dr., Indianapolis, IN, 46249. 317.903.8121

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Because you were looking for someone to do brickwork.
    He showed up early to all appointments, started the job earlier than promised, good price, and his work looks good. He also tried to turn down the job because he thought there might be a cheaper option for me.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I have two residential jobs that need completing.

1.). Blown in attic insulation for my 2,400 sq ft single story one story ranch home.

2.). Gravel driveway maintenance - remove gravel and regrade existing drive to effect proper drainage to include possible short tiling required to reach side ditch - and cutting in a new parking area. Secondly, contract with asphalt company and asphalt complete driveway after existing driveway work completed.

I am located in Zionsville. Please pm me or preferably send me a text 317 five zero six 8534

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Full time warehouse position available on the east side of Indianapolis. Primary responsibilities include working in an indoor and outdoor warehouse,assisting with inventory management and customer orders and returns.

Please message me for how to apply

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looking for a good siding/trim/etc company. Got a hole in the wood trim of my chimney, pretty high up. Wood inside is either eaten or rotted. Need a good, quality company or local group that can evaluate the problem, and possibly fix all the damaged areas. Extent of damage unknown until the siding/etc is removed.

Very tall chimney, no idea how high up the damage is.

Can't emphasize that enough, as the people that looked at it today said it might be too high for them.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Need 2 course of block run for foundation wall. footer in with bar. 66ft (3 walls) @ ~22ft. about 120 block total. NWI Crown Point 46307

Top Bottom