• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    You know my wallet would be a lot thicker if I'd never seen the classifieds...maybe it's a good think you haven't been there yet?
    A slow day and work and this website have made impulse purchases already this year....I need to find more work.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    There are some very good people here. JMO, seems like with how tight the market is for guns and ammo now, people trying to come in just to buy and sell appear to be just overwhelming the mods right now and really ticking off a lot of the people who are long time members who built this site.

Since I don't fit into either of those categories, let me add to their chorus of stick around, try it, you might like it. And if you don't, then you can walk away.

This may be a gun forum, but there is hardly a topic that doesn't get brought up and discussed, i.e. politics, bacon, cars, hunting, hiking, general outdoors, and on and on.

A few people do seem to be very wrapped up in their post count stats, but there are also some of us who prefer to read, listen, and ponder rather than talk quite so much. More evidence there is something for everyone.

Good luck, whatever you finally decide.
    Amen, and the more you stick around the more comfortable you feel. For me anyway

jroyale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    south bend
    You know my wallet would be a lot thicker if I'd never seen the classifieds...maybe it's a good think you haven't been there yet?
    A slow day and work and this website have made impulse purchases already this year....I need to find more work.

i do think that the wallet conversation is pretty well settled.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Opened this thread and realized I walked into an awkward situation, (i.e. Grandma coughed up a hairball), at a family gathering. Slowly backing away...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just one question first-how do you feel about pineapple on pizza? FYI there is no wrong answer but we will judge
    I hope whoever invented pineapple on pizza died a slow painful horrific death, as their ugly spouse beat them with a garden rake.

Top Bottom