• MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    **** that piece of ****.

Maybe we should ask that ***** why he vetoed a billl removimg infringements upon the natural right to defense.
    I see it as a big ****-YOU, middle-finger-to-the-face of the piece of **** that tried all he could to block Constitutional Carry. And maybe his ***** Doug Carter could be there to share in the humility.

And I agree... **** that piece of **** little *****.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Do we know if the shooter had a LTCH? They said he went to Range USA frequently. He did have a handgun.
    Initial reporting was that he has an LTCH. Subsequent reporting was that he did not, and was lawfully carrying under constitutional carry.

Guy Relford initially posted the initial reporting that he had an LTCH. To my knowledge, he has not clarified or otherwise stated one way or another, since being retained as Dicken's counsel.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Initial reporting was that he has an LTCH. Subsequent reporting was that he did not, and was lawfully carrying under constitutional carry.

Guy Relford initially posted the initial reporting that he had an LTCH. To my knowledge, he has not clarified or otherwise stated one way or another, since being retained as Dicken's counsel.
    No - I’m asking about the dead shooter.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

From Guy Relfords Facebook page...

293673271_446100580860905_5112171855942847180_n.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think in this case he's talking about the deceased subhuman that Eli took out who's rotting in hell right now.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Out of curiosity: why would it matter? He had no record, and no apparent/obvious disqualifiers. And while he possessed a handgun, he only used the rifle - the possession of which is not impacted by an LTCH requirement.
    He purchased the long gun in March of 2021 and another in 2022. So this wasn't an impulse purchase and shoot. He did have a handgun. He frequented the range they said. So I'm curious if back in 2021 when he bought the rifle if he also thought about getting his LTCH. I dont know when/how he acquired the pistol since he isn't 21, and I know LTCH is not required to purchase, but was trying to understand his interest in firearms over the last year or so. More curiosity than anything.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Awesome. So, the subsequent reporting that he was carrying "under Indiana's constitutional carry law" were incorrect. (Gee; I'm surprised. :rolleyes:)
    I guess I'm surprised that I haven't heard reporters saying that the killer criminal was carrying under the Constitutional Carry law...but I'm sure it's either out there or coming.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I guess I'm surprised that I haven't heard reporters saying that the killer criminal was carrying under the Constitutional Carry law...but I'm sure it's either out there or coming.
    I’ve heard them say it. Something to the effect of - walking into a the mall with 2 rifles, a handgun and 100 rounds is perfectly legal and the only thing he did that was illegal was point/shoot.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    Haven’t seen this benefit mentioned. Future nut bag mass shooters, and there will be more, may avoid Indiana and possibly other constitutional carry states because of this.
    Not to mention your average Chicago retards. We had a few city rats come down into South Region looking for carjack possibilities.

***k Around Status?
    Found out.

Top Bottom