• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Not sure if this would go here or in the social justice thread, either way IN is in the top three for increases in gender dysphoria (+247%) diagnoses. I think here in SD we were the only ones that went down.

Going from one person a year to five people a year is also a 250% increase.

Less populous states can hit higher rates of increase with far fewer absolute people.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Going from one person a year to five people a year is also a 250% increase.

Less populous states can hit higher rates of increase with far fewer absolute people.
    It is always good to see real numbers with percentages but in this context the rate of change is what's important. It's irrelevant that other states may have a higher population, the fact that some states are seeing this rate of change is alarming. Even if we use your example and there was only one trans diagnosis per year but as little as five years later it jumps to five then you should be curious as to why.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Makes me wonder what the brain trust around the Governor was thinking.
    He was getting paid to not think. 250k from hospitals that do transitioning surgery if I am remembering correctly. When that fact came out he made an executive order, but not nearly as strict as the the law that just passed even after his veto(which includes restricting sports in the state to same sex).

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I hope there is a high bar for the evidence necessary to do that. Think of how many people would have been wrongly killed back in the 80s.
    Exactly. I used to not be in favor for the death penalty, but then I grew up and found out some people need to be hanged. However, false accusation and conviction are a real issue. You can acquit someone doing prison time. You can't acquit a dead man.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Exactly. I used to not be in favor for the death penalty, but then I grew up and found out some people need to be hanged. However, false accusation and conviction are a real issue. You can acquit someone doing prison time. You can't acquit a dead man.
    This is why those that falsely accuse, withhold evidence, willfully neglect to exculpate or otherwise cause someone to be falsely given the death penalty ought to be given the same penalty.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is why those that falsely accuse, withhold evidence, willfully neglect to exculpate or otherwise cause someone to be falsely given the death penalty ought to be given the same penalty.
    What about just simply making a mistake?

The bar for death needs to be beyond a doubt, not just reasonable doubt. Dahmer, Gacy, bodies in the fridge or buried in the basement, sure.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I agree, some people need to be killed.
    And, that the evidence must be so hugely and undeniably stacked.
    Because you can't OOPS and bring someone back.

And about false evidence.
    There should be a punishment AND that should not include mistakes.
    BUT, make the punishment too harsh, and someone might be less likely to come forward with an admission.

Course, there are those PROVEN to false testimony/accusation, who didn't come forward.
    A woman falsely accused a man of rape, and then video shows it false, and witnesses testify she was mad at the accused.
    Then find out, she has made accusations against a dozen men.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Are you ****ing kidding me. A wiener sliced open and turned inside out and upside down does not make a cooter. And this ****tard physcopath will never be a real woman.

The world has officially lost it, time to start building another Ark.

I think this is the same weirdo that goes to restaurants and records himself berating the wait staff for misgendering him.

Also, apparently these guys with their new rot pockets have to dilate several times a day. And to think, the military is now paying for these surgeries. I feel safer already.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Then they'll define minor sex changes as a sex crime and start killing doctors and Trans parents as accomplices.

Finally all that they're out to kill us all rhetoric will come true!

Top Bottom