• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    :scratch:

So the pedo priests aren't pedos before they join the priesthood? What are you saying?
    Change aren't to may not be.

That's what I am saying.

You're love of punctuation comes from years of being a coder!

Just run my posts through AI for all the various interpretations. You can probably pick which one i meant.

It will be good practice fir coding in the future!

Can't say much more, church starts at 10. Trying to get a haircut! :)

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It seems likely to me that in many instances those in positions of ministering have their own issues they are drawn to these positions in an attempt to protect themselves from their personal issues, only when they fail it is a double whammy type of thing…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Paging Dr. Freud...
    I think pedophilia is a choice even if one is "born that way". Thinking and acting are different. One has a choice not to act. I can't get my head around sexualizing a child, but I wasn't born with that disease. I'm pretty sure Dahmer (or one the others) claimed to have been born a serial killer. Freaks. Sick freaks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This thread is so depressing. The state of our country is depressing.

Liberals are like locusts that destroy everything in their path. How many lives will be destroyed by these monsters? The academics and media pushing this horrible agenda are pure evil.
    Just for clarity, they are not liberals, heck, that is what most here are, they are leftists, marxists, etc. True liberals are for, to name one, free speech, not this bunch…

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just for clarity, they are not liberals, heck, that is what most here are, they are leftists, marxists, etc. True liberals are for, to name one, free speech, not this bunch…
    You are correct. True classical liberals would recoil in horror at the simplistic "group-think" that these leftists keep repeating like a marxist slogan.

Top Bottom