GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kari Lake going after her opponent, and the media for accusing her of breaking into Hobbs campaign headquarters.

This is how we beat the left back. For my entire life every time a republican gets in these situations they melt, say something stupid, and look stupid. There is a new breed of republican coming as personified by Lake and Desantis, coming after Trump showed the media could be beaten. We must be patient, do not push dumb candidates like Richard Murdock, while looking for the candidate to replace Young.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Everyone loves Salma!

Salma-Hayek-Oops-Moment-Pics-670x1024.jpg
    I would, if I got the chance...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Geez. Voters only are worried about inflation, because the GOP taught people the word.
    Only economists know about it..
    WTF

Well, Jimmy Carter taught be about inflation. Wasn't he another Dem?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I keep thinking Lucy’s gonna pull the football away at the last moment and Charlie Brown will land on his ass. Again. The polls make it look like there’s a red wave coming. But I can’t let myself believe it. Seeing Obama unable to schmooze a crowd fives me hope.
    The ball will be pulled out when that red wave doesn't do anything meaningful.

Of course with the senile one in office, they won't be able to do much anyway except fight with him. I just hope they don't end up being petty enough to flip it around again in two years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The ball will be pulled out when that red wave doesn't do anything meaningful.

Of course with the senile one in office, they won't be able to do much anyway except fight with him. I just hope they don't end up being petty enough to flip it around again in two years.
    One thing they can do. Investigate shenanigans. Hold them accountable. Impeach Biden. Impeach Harris. Impeach Merrick Garland. That would be a start.

But they won’t. The press would say mean things.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    One thing they can do. Investigate shenanigans. Hold them accountable. Impeach Biden. Impeach Harris. Impeach Merrick Garland. That would be a start.

But they won’t. The press would say mean things.
    Meh. Fauci would be my first target.

Yours are all theater. There is no accountability there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Meh. Fauci would be my first target.

Yours are all theater. There is no accountability there.
    It's a target rich environment, lol. We could start with Fauci in terms of investigating. But ultimately the most a Republican led congress could do is dig up the truth, though likely they'd just dig up whatever is perceived to be politically expedient.

They can't bring criminal charges against him. But, Biden, Harris, and even Garland, could be removed from their offices if the votes were there to do it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's a target rich environment, lol. We could start with Fauci in terms of investigating. But ultimately the most a Republican led congress could do is dig up the truth, though likely they'd just dig up whatever is perceived to be politically expedient.

They can't bring criminal charges against him. But, Biden, Harris, and even Garland, could be removed from their offices if the votes were there to do it.
    They won't have anywhere near the votes to get any of them.

Bring out enough about Fauci and maybe that would lead to the others as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Actually, it looks like that video may have been digitally altered to dub in the **** joe biden chants. And if that's the case, it pisses me off. I'm not fond of being lied to. Especially if it's my own side. See why I hate sides? They all suck.

I saw the original video, where some dude heckled Obama and it stirred **** up at the rally. When I saw this vid I thought it was a different rally. But I'm pretty sure it's the same event. And that crowd was very pro-0bama and pro-democrat.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They won't have anywhere near the votes to get any of them.

Bring out enough about Fauci and maybe that would lead to the others as well.
    There are so many investigations that need to happen. It's like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Top Bottom