GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How many think Holcomb would buck the NFL (or any number of other republican governors), the NCAA, etc. if it meant standing for something like securing the borders? I don’t think he would. I don‘t think most would. This is why I said in another thread conservatism is dead. I probably don’t agree with Lake on some things, many a lot of things (she said she voted for Obama). But I do admire what I’ve seen her say in this campaign, so far.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    25 days of diesel with WWIII pending and 50% of the strategic oil reserve used or sold and some of it sold to a potential/most likely (china) enemy.
    Something something Brandon!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How many think Holcomb would buck the NFL (or any number of other republican governors), the NCAA, etc. if it meant standing for something like securing the borders? I don’t think he would. I don‘t think most would. This is why I said in another thread conservatism is dead. I probably don’t agree with Lake on some things, many a lot of things (she said she voted for Obama). But I do admire what I’ve seen her say in this campaign, so far.

According to Katie Hobbs' campaign contributions page, she's getting donations from the Internal Revenue Service. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be illegal for the IRS to use our money to support a political candidate?

12:22 PM · Oct 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    According to Katie Hobbs' campaign contributions page, she's getting donations from the Internal Revenue Service. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be illegal for the IRS to use our money to support a political candidate?
    That depends entirely on whether the candidate is dumocrap or Republican.

Top Bottom