• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    From my perspective, there definitely is a bit of a shortage. We are running out of allocation for stations we've never had issues with before. Other companies are having the same issue.

We have terminals running dry on a regular basis as they can't get enough product in.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    From my perspective, there definitely is a bit of a shortage. We are running out of allocation for stations we've never had issues with before. Other companies are having the same issue.

We have terminals running dry on a regular basis as they can't get enough product in.
    The Walmart in Plymouth was out of regular today. They said they didn't know when they were going to get it due to issues with the supplier being shut down.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My understanding is that part of it is because we have to have that Chicago smog blend only a few refineries produce. The current admin revoked the waivers the previous admin had in place that allowed more refineries to make gas for our area. Does that mesh with what you see?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My understanding is that part of it is because we have to have that Chicago smog blend only a few refineries produce. The current admin revoked the waivers the previous admin had in place that allowed more refineries to make gas for our area. Does that mesh with what you see?
    Nope. We don't do the Chitown gas. Only Lake and Porter counties up here and maybe a few around Louisville. Our gas is "Standard".

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The Walmart in Plymouth was out of regular today. They said they didn't know when they were going to get it due to issues with the supplier being shut down.
    Yep. We deliver to that station. The terminal we pull from ran out of gas all together. This has been happening about every two or three days now.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    With each passing day, these ******** push towards something resembling communism than anything the founding generation and following generations fought and died for.

When is Liberty to push back?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Conditioning and ignorance is fascinating to watch in the real world, was getting gas at a station that also has 90 octane ethanol free gas, it was $4.999 per gallon, (they usually don’t change the price until they get a new shipment on it) regular was $5.259 no one was pumping the better gas at the cheaper price but me…
    Still happening…

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Any idea why Indiana gas is higher than the national average?
    Indiana charges a "higher-than-most" state tax on fuel.

1655480780183.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom