• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just a little word to the wise, in case you were thinking that the libs are learning their lesson here.

Spoke to my sis from MA a little bit ago. She has driving and flying trips planned all summer. I told her that I didn't know how she could do it with the gas prices. First thing out of her mouth, "It's those CEO's..." She didn't have Bernie's talking points down perfectly, but she believed them. No amount of reasoning will change that mind.

Ask her why a company can't make money for what they do?
    If they were artificially inflating it, then another company would sell for less and make a killing.
    Also, point out to her, that her precious government makes a BIGGER profit, than the company actually doing the work.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ask her why a company can't make money for what they do?
    If they were artificially inflating it, then another company would sell for less and make a killing.
    Also, point out to her, that her precious government makes a BIGGER profit, than the company actually doing the work.
    Could always find out what union she is in,then look at their pension fund. I would wager it has some oil companies listed along with utility companies. Then you could turn it around and ask her to stop robbing you lol.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I work in a machine shop. The mail I get here at work is largely sale flyers for industrial auctions.

Lately, the majority of them are for LARGE shops with LARGE equipment used to manufacture goods for the oil/gas industry. That can't be a good sign.

A wet dream come true for obiden and the commie scum of its ilk.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    took this today
    k9dfZNj.png

I bet there must have been a few hundred stickers removed for that much residue. People resorted to writing apparently.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just a little word to the wise, in case you were thinking that the libs are learning their lesson here.

Spoke to my sis from MA a little bit ago. She has driving and flying trips planned all summer. I told her that I didn't know how she could do it with the gas prices. First thing out of her mouth, "It's those CEO's..." She didn't have Bernie's talking points down perfectly, but she believed them. No amount of reasoning will change that mind.

People that brain dead would never understand how the rich are getting absurdly rich off of all this.

They read the tea leaves, took out GIGANTIC loans on valuable assets, going into huge debt, which then was minimized to nothing through inflation, and dropping a tiny percentage of those assets at hugely inflated values paid off the loans.

It's a scam.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Odd that several local stations around here actually dropped their prices yesterday. From $5.29 down to $5.19.
    Not sure where here is but gas prices are not just based on oil prices, there is refinery capacity, chemicals for smog control, and ethanol availability, to name the basics. This administration revoked waivers for refineries that are not equipped to make the gas required for the Chicago region that includes Indy. That alone is proof they are damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead with the new green deal…

Top Bottom