Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The man is a narcissist posing as a conservative. The party would be right in giving him thanks and a gold watch. He sucking all the oxygen away from people who are actually conservatives and actually have plans for when they get in office besides revenge.

But he will be better than Biden, if that's my only choice.
    I agree Trump is a narcissist, but even he says he's NOT a conservative.

Trump was interviewed on the Clay & Buck show yesterday (11-8-23), and when the subject of him being a "conservative" was raised, his response was that he's not a conservative, he simply applies "common sense" to solving problems.

I can CERTAINLY agree with the "common sense" approach, as regardless of Trump's personality flaws, his Administration did do a pretty good job of overall appointing competent people to formulate pretty good policies, and he did get the Supreme Court back on track to a degree.
    JUST that is enough to get my vote.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My frequent prayer lately:
    "Dear God, please don't let the Republican Party force me to vote for Trump."
    The 'Republican Party' is one of the major players trying to make your choice anything but Trump

But I don't think it's going to work out like they planned

Frankly, with his record of accomplishments I should think people would be chafing at the bit to get him America First
    majorities in congress and see what he could really do

DeSantis will save you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom