Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Your meme is a little too recent. I believe the Biden program is not processing with a full deck of cards. Plus someone has shuffled them and they are out of order and a few are probably missing when someone dropped the deck on the floor.

No wonder Biden looks so confused when he looks at the note cards he carries in his pocket, he can't figure out what all the holes are for.

Punched_card_program_deck.agr.jpg

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    See Matthew 23:27
    New International Version

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.”

Perhaps in this age it should be “Woe to you, the writers of the law, and to the news media”??

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Just a simple "what if".

What if that IS their current market?

From CDC.
    • Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018)
    • Percent of adolescents aged 12-19 years with obesity: 21.2% (2017-2018)
    Heck, 21% are obese out of high school. A hot girl can rock anything but the others need help and are willing to pay for it...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just a simple "what if".

What if that IS their current market?

From CDC.
    • Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018)
    • Percent of adolescents aged 12-19 years with obesity: 21.2% (2017-2018)
    Heck, 21% are obese out of high school. A hot girl can rock anything but the others need help and are willing to pay for it...
    Yes they have no clue. I'm 6'2" and back in my younger days I weighed 220lbs. Very good shape ran a few miles a night or played basketball for several hours in the evening. I was considering way overweight. I think they wanted me around 170lbs lol.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes they have no clue. I'm 6'2" and back in my younger days I weighed 220lbs. Very good shape ran a few miles a night or played basketball for several hours in the evening. I was considering way overweight. I think they wanted me around 170lbs lol.
    They were never intended to be for athletes. They have their own measures.

As for current bodies, do you look around? I see overweight and obese everywhere, including my mirror...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They were never intended to be for athletes. They have their own measures.

As for current bodies, do you look around? I see overweight and obese everywhere...
    I'm overweight myself now. I don't have the metabolism I use to have and I don't exercise or do extra now days. No energy like I use to have lol. I'm upto 242lbs now. I've been holding that weight for about 10 years now.

Last edited:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Really fight my weight as well. Always been a big guy, except when in the Marines. Can't keep up that level of activity. We ate 4 - 5,000 cals/day and couldn't maintain our weight.

Still have a resting heart rate in the low 50's, gym 3 x a week, active as the arthritis lets me be. Lots of pain sometimes.

Doc says I am fine.

Happy old fat guy..... :oldwise:

Don

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If they're using BMI to calculate, it's full of :poop:. I'm 5'10, weigh 175lbs and am considered overweight. I have a small amount of body fat around my abdomen, but that's it and not a lot at that. 34" waist. I'm really thinking that breaking out the calibers and doing a true measurement is the only weigh to determine true BMI.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom