Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nevertrumpers:

Arthel Nevil
    Eric Shawn

Then there are a few that clearly are not Trump fans, yet do a pretty good job of being objective in their reporting:

Leland Vittert
    Gillian Turner

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nevertrumpers:

Arthel Nevil
    Eric Shawn

Then there are a few that clearly are not Trump fans, yet do a pretty good job of being objective in their reporting:

Leland Vittert
    Gillian Turner

Thank You! :yesway:
    Three of those I had seen but forgot to add them. Leland Vittert I don't remember ever seeing before.

I don't even watch TV. Don't have cable or anything coming in but a crappy antenna that usually says -"No Signal". I have the internet and do check the news a few times a day. When something looks interesting I click on it. It's usually FOX News because all the rest are absolutely fake now days. Bias for years but full blown since Trump took their mask off. (love that BTW)

If a major disaster or like a chase happens I will check them all to get the best update overall but if it's just daily stuff, FOX is it.
    All the others are either reading the AP verbatim (if the AP is anti-Trump too) or getting their KEY words from the same source. There's no other way to explain why when a story hits they all have the same exact PUNCH word of the day on their fake story. FOX doesn't do that. They instead make fun of it... and I'm good with that because that alone IS a story that we all need to know about.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    chevyguy; said:
    The reason that Fox News is trending that way is, because they are owned by the same people that own every other main stream news channel. The banksters are duping everybody. Keep the sheeple occupied, we arefighting against each other so we are busy in our own little groups forgetting we are one nation of Americans. While they do their evil schemes that they don’t want us to know, by the way its working so far.

A few weeks ago I posted this, thought refresher was in order.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A few weeks ago I posted this, thought refresher was in order.

That is just not true. They are ultimately owned by the Murdoch Family Trust as of 2019. The son Lachlan Murdoch is now in control of the station. That is a relatively recent development brought about by the removal of Roger Ailes and the family patriarch Rupert Murdoch stepping down from many responsibilities and delegating them to his son Lachlan. Lachlan and his wife are known for their support of liberal causes and when he took on oversight of FOX News it was expected that the news will turn left. I do not expect a wholesale firing of the prime time talent but the shift will happen over time. First it will be one of them leaves, it will be said they will hire a liberal voice for balance and gradually it will morph into CNN...

Fox Corporation (abbreviated Fox Corp. and informally "New Fox"; simply called as Fox) is an American news media company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was formed from the 2019 acquisition of 21st Century Fox (itself formed from the 2013 split of News Corporation) by The Walt Disney Company. Fox Corp. was spun off from 21st Century Fox and its stock began trading on March 19, 2019.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] It is owned by the Murdoch familyvia a family trust with 39% interest; Rupert Murdoch is co-executive chairman, while his son Lachlan Murdoch is chairman and CEO.

Last edited:

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    The observable evidence is there, I mean hypothetically one entity in the very background owns both sides of the of the media spectrum, you could play the public for fools and control both opposing narratives. Keeping them fixated on a certain topic for as long as necessary while the real news doesn’t get covered or covered in a honest objective manner. Think Wizard of Oz. The old sight of hand.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And the demise of FOX continues. Failed Speaker of the house, Paul Ryan

Ryan, who joined Fox Corp.’s board in March 2019, has reportedly suggested to CEO Lachlan Murdoch that “Fox should decisively break with the president” as the media executive holds “strategy conversations with Fox executives and anchors about how Fox News should prepare for life after Trump.”

Vanity Fair, citing “an executive who’s spoken with Ryan,” reported that “Paul is embarrassed about Trump and now he has the power to do something about it.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's not up to media to do anything about Trump. Just report the ***damn news. Not selectively. Not strategically. When Trump does bad stuff. Report it. When Trump does good stuff. Report it. What Trump does. Don't spin it. Report it. That's how you report on Trump or any politician. So just do your ****ing job and stop trying to change the world.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's not up to media to do anything about Trump. Just report the ***damn news. Not selectively. Not strategically. When Trump does bad stuff. Report it. When Trump does good stuff. Report it. What Trump does. Don't spin it. Report it. That's how you report on Trump or any politician. So just do your ****ing job and stop trying to change the world.

Wouldnt that be refreshing...

But alas utopian...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    4-12-20-OAN.png

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So Newt Gingrich says a truth and FOX News babes are set off. Just more evidence of the tilt I warned of when creating the thread.

The FOX News panel on Outnumbered melted down on Wednesday after former Speaker Newt Gingrich accused George Soros of funding radical, lawless district attorneys across the country today. Many of these radical activist prosecutors are allowing the riots and vandalism in their communities.

Election finance records clearly show to whom Soros gave money, and the actions speak for themselves. Nothing shocking here.

The Columbia Bugle nailed it.

"We live in insane times if Newt Gingrich is too controversial for Fox News"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...awless-soros-funded-district-attorneys-video/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So Newt Gingrich says a truth and FOX News babes are set off. Just more evidence of the tilt I warned of when creating the thread.

The FOX News panel on Outnumbered melted down on Wednesday after former Speaker Newt Gingrich accused George Soros of funding radical, lawless district attorneys across the country today. Many of these radical activist prosecutors are allowing the riots and vandalism in their communities.

Election finance records clearly show to whom Soros gave money, and the actions speak for themselves. Nothing shocking here.

The Columbia Bugle nailed it.

"We live in insane times if Newt Gingrich is too controversial for Fox News"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...awless-soros-funded-district-attorneys-video/

These idiots are beholden to the likes of soros and his minions. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

If the revenue streams changed tomorrow so would the NARRATIVE/RHETORIC AND AGENDA'S.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That isn't what they learned in college.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    These idiots are beholden to the likes of soros and his minions. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

If the revenue streams changed tomorrow so would the NARRATIVE/RHETORIC AND AGENDA'S.

Now others have come forward and said they had bad dealings with FOX over Soros, including Glenn Beck.

The great Joe DiGenova and his wife Victoria Toensing were reportedly banned by FOX News as well for calling out George Soros:
    For those who have asked why we are not on @FoxNews: Hubby said on @LouDobbs accurate statement…that @georgesoros controls part of StateDept. Victoria Nuland had open door policy with him. Can’t criticize Soros on Fox. Just ask @newtgingrich. #maga2020
    — Victoria Toensing (@VicToensing) September 17, 2020
    [h=3]Why is FOX afraid of sharing the truth about George Soros on the air?[/h]
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/fox-news-preventing-negative-reporting-george-soros/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm sure he could find a place along side Shep Smith...

[video=youtube;1mm_73I1yVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mm_73I1yVU[/video]

Top Bottom