• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's what they're alleging happened. That he broke the law because he used excessive force. Now don't through stones because I said that. I'm just saying what they're saying. So if Chavin did use excessive force, and that force contributed to Floyd's death, even if his heart condition and drug use were also contributing factors, then Chauvin would be guilty. But as I've said all along, I think there's reasonable doubt that Chauvin's use of force actually did contribute to Floyd's death. It may have been 100% the drugs and heart condition. He was complaining he couldn't breathe in the car. It may be that he had a lethal dose for him, and there wasn't anything anyone else could do.
    No stones. I actually agree with what you said.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    With the way the idiot/coward mayor of Indianapolis went into hiding while he allowed animals to burn and loot downtown Indianapolis...it`s all, already a decided outcome, right? And the threats have already been made. Unless they draw and quarter these "despicable" LEO`s, they`re going to torch major U.S. cities yet again. And the liberal feel-goods will applaud their "courage".

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    With the way the idiot/coward mayor of Indianapolis went into hiding while he allowed animals to burn and loot downtown Indianapolis...it`s all, already a decided outcome, right? And the threats have already been made. Unless they draw and quarter these "despicable" LEO`s, they`re going to torch major U.S. cities yet again. And the liberal feel-goods will applaud their "courage".
    And now that all these big companies found out they can run their companies remotely without overpriced downtown rent there will be no incentive to rebuild and every big woke city will become a burned out shell like Detroit. COVID, the gift that keeps on giving.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    And now that all these big companies found out they can run their companies remotely without overpriced downtown rent there will be no incentive to rebuild and every big woke city will become a burned out shell like Detroit. COVID, the gift that keeps on giving.
    Covid was a convenient tool, the true root cause of the evil is the mental illness of liberalism.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You'd be surprised. Much of the upper management still can't wrap their heads around the concept. Our CIO gave in when his management team told him he was full of :poop: and would lose a boat load of people if he forced people to return. He made it manager's discretion instead.

My neighbor works for Nike, and they are talking about them all returning.

Change is hard for some people.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

A former Minneapolis police officer said he quit days before the Derek Chauvin trial because he thinks protesters will 'burn the city down' no matter the case's outcome.

"If Minnesota had the death penalty and Chauvin got it, people in Minneapolis are still going to riot," the officer said. "They're still going to burn the city down."

"I don't want to get myself hurt or killed," he said.

Things will be sporty this spring. I feel sad for the LEOs who will be put in harms way during all the peaceful protests riots. The added scrutiny for every police action may cause hesitation for fear of being the next scapegoat and that hesitation could get someone killed.

And Minnesota has another officer involved shooting in the Minneapolis area last night. Ready for round 2...

Hope the stores have time to restock from last nights looting so there is a good selection following the Chauvin verdict.

Anyone know what the outstanding warrant was for?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Things will be sporty this spring. I feel sad for the LEOs who will be put in harms way during all the peaceful protests riots. The added scrutiny for every police action may cause hesitation for fear of being the next scapegoat and that hesitation could get someone killed.

Hope the stores have time to restock from last nights looting so there is a good selection following the Chauvin verdict.

But according to some these massive insurrections are Trumps fault even though he's been out of office since January according to some.
    ICE agents were inside a building when a massive insurrection started and they blocked the entrances and started the building on fire. According to some that is Trump's fault.

I wonder if Biden will ever send in the military without those states governor's approval? I also wonder now that Trump is out if these Democrat governor's will allow the military to stomp these massive insurrections into the ground?

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre

Court records show Wright was being sought for fleeing from law enforcement officers and for possessing a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. In that case, a statement of probable cause said police got a call about a man waving a gun who was later identified as Wright.

source: https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/minnesota-police-shoot-kill-man-traffic-stop-incident-77013203

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Alternatively,

All he did was have air fresheners in the car and they told him to get out of the car

source: family

Yet another bright promising life cut down in its prime. He was on his way to church and school and turning his life around. 4000 years of mass murder culminates in white supremacy taking yet another black life for the crime of having air fresheners while black. When will it end. Selfe-serve reparations available at Target while supplies last.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if someone will develop GPS loaded goods for riot prone places. Decoys that when stolen broadcast their location. Seems like there will be a good market for a while.

Top Bottom