• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So why aren't these obvious terrorists censored, arrested, locked up, etc., etc.?

Wonder how Twitter, Facebook, etc. will explain their lack of bans at their next Congressional hearings.

Seems like a blatant threat to me

See Something, Say Something!!!

(FBI ~ Do Nothing)

Huh? Even here on INGO, people are predicting riots/mayhem if Chauvin is acquitted. Are those threats?
    Predictions of other peoples bad acts are not threats.

Kind of like all the high school shooters. Everyone knows in the yearbook the shooters picture was on the page Most Likely to Commit Evil Acts.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Totally agree with that. I think the prosecutor also listed something like 6 other medical experts (although I might be misremembering that).

Those notes that everyone mentions, I believe were taken by police officers during their interview of the ME? That complicates any conclusions that should be taken from them.
    You're not misremembering. At least not about the other medical experts. But the article I read stated that the notes/report came from a meeting with the state Atty General's office who is prosecuting it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And the BLM is already threatening to burn the city down if not found guilty

How is this not an actionable threat?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How is this not an actionable threat?
    That's why I said what I did about a lynch mob. Literally, the first thing that came to mind was the angry mob standing outside the town jail in an old western, demanding that the sheriff hand the "villain" over so they could exercise their own form of justice.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's why I said what I did about a lynch mob. Literally, the first thing that came to mind was the angry mob standing outside the town jail in an old western, demanding that the sheriff hand the "villain" over so they could exercise their own form of justice.
    Kinda like "Hang Mike Pence"? ;)

GettyImages-1230473117.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Kinda like "Hang Mike Pence"? ;)

GettyImages-1230473117.jpg
    Doesn’t a threat also have to be credible? The suppliers of this prop didn't have any better chances of getting anywhere near Pence than I do. I have a better chance of getting beatified in spite of not being Catholic than I have of getting within arm's reach of Pence.

BLM, by contrast, has a proven track record for successfully carrying out violent riots.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When a BLM activist warns that BLM activists are going to burn cities -
    that is about the same as one of us predicting BLM will burn cities. :nuts:
    About that... what activism has she done? The link here on INGO doesn't seem to go into any detail about it. Just calls her that and expects everyone to adopt it.

Are there, like, playing cards or something that have the faces of the major players in BLM? While she's easy on the eyes, she isn't someone that I've seen in prior BLM news stories.

So how active has she been to deserve the label "activist"?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So that's the importance of being on the jury. What they heard and understood is what's important.

The ER doc said that generally it can be caused by drugs, but that in his opinion in Floyd's case, it was not those things.
    Having refused to change venue, lesser actions to give a semblance of a fair trial just seem like so much window dressing. I consider it unlikely, but should one or more jurors appear to hold out against the desired verdict, I will give you 2:1 that the juror list will leak

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You haven't even looked her up, that is obvious.
    Enlighten me.

The primary connection I could find in a brief search was that she wore a BLM facemask to the grocery in the predominantly white neighborhood she lives in.

Clearly that makes her a threat.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That seems logical.

But, it seems that not everyone gets the benefit of that presumption. ;)
    IDK, Trump predicting that the 2020 election was stolen by fraudulent voting would seem to be a prediction of the bad actions by others, and that was not only treated as a threat but evidence of insurrection. So yes, not everyone gets the same presumption.

Are you coming around on the idea that Trump wasn't the threat he was made out to be? About time

Top Bottom