• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If this specific person engaged in such activities, I agree.
    You would have to define "engaged" in order for your statement to convey your meaning. For example, Jen Psaki doesn't do anything but feed us crap, yet I would consider a threat on behalf of the Biden administration coming from her mouth to represent the administration.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    This is BS.
    If you listen closely...he says "I ate too many Frito's and cheese".
    It may be burritos and cheese, or Doritos.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Anyone reading Andrew Branca's daily recaps? Gotta say the trial he's watching seems to bear no resemblance to the trial the media is portraying. The prosecution recites a carefully planned performance with their witnesses designed to generate headlines, those headlines get pushed out midday, and nobody reports on the defense cross-examination.

Defense basically got the use-of-force experts to admit that restraint all the way through to EMS arrival was common and even got one of the EMS people to admit that the angry mob at the scene constituted an unsafe scene and interfered with their ability to provide care and collect good information.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is BS.
    If you listen closely...he says "I ate too many Frito's and cheese".
    It may be burritos and cheese, or Doritos.
    Regardless, it creates doubt.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I would guess that there are plenty of people that don't think it's thin conjecture when BLM members state that places will be burned.
    View attachment 134407
    View attachment 134409

There are people that probably think it's a credible threat.
    No more than I think all NRA members are gun crazy nuts...although some probably are...

No more than I think some here believe QAnon although some probably do....

No more than I think anyone with a Virginia battle flag is a white supremacist....although some probably are...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Not like that matters after the prosecution's witness trainer said that Chauvin would have been in the right to use a taser and the method of control he used was perfectly inline with training.

And a clip of Floyd saying "I ate too many drugs."

Was a bad day for the prosecution.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No more than I think all NRA members are gun crazy nuts...although some probably are...

No more than I think anyone with a Virginia battle flag is a white supremacist....although some probably are...

What was the last terror attack committed by the NRA, that was equally recognized by NRA leadership and carried out by NRA members?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I can remember when burning American cities - 700 buildings burned, damaged or destroyed in one city alone - causing $Billions worth of damage would be such a ridiculous terrorist action that it would be unthinkable - just plain ludicrous to even suggest it could actually happen.

Now there are groups openly burning cities, doing just that ridiculous thing
    and there are people in America openly supporting those groups
    and there are people in these very forums openly rationalizing these actions and supporting and defending and making excuses for those groups.

How in the world did this ever become even the slightest bit acceptable to Americans? Let alone defensible.

America, these are sick, sick times indeed.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Worried about the other two examples?
    So if a someone who associates with a Cartel tells you that you have to do what the Cartel wants or they will burn your house down.

Is that a threat?

It is to me because they have carried out those action's in the past.

Kind of like when Biden says he is going to go after Guns, Oil Industry, Coal Industry, Open Borders. I pay attention. When someone states their intentions I take notice.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Worried about the other two examples?

As for Qanon, the media painted it as something it absolutely wasn't and the MSM drones ate it up.
    In hindsight I'm about 99.9% sure Qanon was a government propaganda campaign to keep people from doing anything violent or dangerous when the election was stolen. Constantly telling people "Stay home, trust the plan, don't get in the way!" While the media helped fuel the fire by pretending it was some dangerous subversive conspiracy, making people latch onto it even harder, reverse psychology.

As for people waving the dixie battleflag... Well uh, that's a pretty significant portion of the population, and means very different things to different people. The people you're likely thinking of represent a comedically small group.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Interesting tidbit from the Chauvin trail today.

" I ate too many drugs." George Floyd

Nelson does it again, and Reyerson agrees that's what he said.
    Yeah, that statement is contested, the context indicates he didn’t say that.... but let’s say that he did. Other posters have indicated that because Floyd didnt tell officers he had used drugs, they weren’t aware to treat him appropriately, and are alleviated from providing care. Now people are saying he admitted to taking too much dope, so wouldn’t that mean Chauvin was negligent in his care? I’m just trying to see how this flip flop is being defended.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Your examples are outliers within their groups. BLM's primary activity throughout its existence has been violent rioting. "Mostly peaceful" was, is, and most likely will continue to be a fiction.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, that statement is contested, the context indicates he didn’t say that.... but let’s say that he did. Other posters have indicated that because Floyd didnt tell officers he had used drugs, they weren’t aware to treat him appropriately, and are alleviated from providing care. Now people are saying he admitted to taking too much dope, so wouldn’t that mean Chauvin was negligent in his care? I’m just trying to see how this flip flop is being defended.

What's the craziest excuse you've been given for why you shouldn't arrest someone?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Your examples are outliers within their groups. BLM's primary activity throughout its existence has been violent rioting. "Mostly peaceful" was, is, and most likely will continue to be a fiction.
    Your statement is demonstrably false.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I do not see the flip flop. The failure on the part of Floyd &Co. to address the overdose, thus impeding any chance of saving him, was my personal issue. The closest I came to embracing the assertion that Floyd's garbled pig Latin addressed too many drugs was to acknowledge that this moment in court could create doubts in the minds of the jurors. That is not an endorsement of the claims validity, just its potential utility.

Top Bottom