• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I searched it a few years back and remember McDonald's and Coors being pretty high on that list.
    Glad I do not support a lot of these companies. Including McDonald's and Coors. 75% of their customers are probably Pro-2nd.... Its just sad this country has came to what it is. Our forefathers would be very pissed at us for allowing it to happen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This list has been on INGO before, and it was never clear how a company made the list. It'd be nice if they showed their work for all entries.

"The following companies and/or their decision makers have instituted anti-firearm corporate policy or have pressed lawmakers to enact further strict legislation."

So if the company says, "no guns at work." Does that get them on the list? Because that list will get hella long...

They list the CEOs, so, if one person in a company of thousands does that, should I punish all the employees for that person's sins?

Glad I do not support a lot of these companies. Including McDonald's and Coors. 75% of their customers are probably Pro-2nd.... Its just sad this country has came to what it is. Our forefathers would be very pissed at us for allowing it to happen.
    Neither of those companies are on the list. Why? :dunno:

I got to imagine there's a great many number of gun owners working the line at the brewery in Golden. So...

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    This list has been on INGO before, and it was never clear how a company made the list. It'd be nice if they showed their work for all entries.

"The following companies and/or their decision makers have instituted anti-firearm corporate policy or have pressed lawmakers to enact further strict legislation."

So if the company says, "no guns at work." Does that get them on the list? Because that list will get hella long...

They list the CEOs, so, if one person in a company of thousands does that, should I punish all the employees for that person's sins?

Neither of those companies are on the list. Why? :dunno:

I got to imagine there's a great many number of gun owners working the line at the brewery in Golden. So...

I hate McDonalds and Coors is like drinking water.

Reactions: oze

Whisk604

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2017
    Rensselaer
    I just searched again and Coors is pro gun. Can't find the specific article I was looking for but the current articles on the CEO Pete Coors show that he is an avid hunter and sportsman. Just wanted to fix my mistake. From the info I can gather Coors should be supported.

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I just searched again and Coors is pro gun. Can't find the specific article I was looking for but the current articles on the CEO Pete Coors show that he is an avid hunter and sportsman. Just wanted to fix my mistake. From the info I can gather Coors should be supported.
    If they made good beer they would be but......they do not. IMHO

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Uber. Lyft. And even DoorDash. Guess I’m done with them. I have a few gift card balances on Uber and DoorDash to use up. Then that’s it. I like to buy my delivery guys (ups,usps, and FedEx) gift cards for Xmas or after I’ve went on a buying spree. DoorDash was what I usually got as I figured most people would use that. Time to figure out something else!

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Coors Banquet is pretty decent.

In my professional beer judge opinion, it's a 50 point beer (the maximum) in its category (American lager).
    Yeah I've tried it. Just doesnt have the taste for me. But we all like different things so beer is no different. By the way is your name Johnny Lawrence? LOL

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah I've tried it. Just doesnt have the taste for me. But we all like different things so beer is no different. By the way is your name Johnny Lawrence? LOL
    I guess I had to watch the show? :dunno:

Thinking back, I did see him drinking Coors when I passed through the living room...

Personally, I'd much rather brew and drink British ales or even American ales than canoe beer.

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I guess I had to watch the show? :dunno:

Thinking back, I did see him drinking Coors when I passed through the living room...

Personally, I'd much rather brew and drink British ales or even American ales than canoe beer.

Yeah he wanted nothing to do with any other Coors. Just the best, Banquet. Good series, even if it is a bit cheesy. I usually only watch TV in the evenings to get sleepy.

Top Bottom