• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I sure hope they dotted their i's and crossed their t's on the PC and charging info cause if they got the right dude, he ought to fry like bacon!

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I knew the victim, we worked at the same golf course, played some golf together .. Very quiet and respectful. RIP

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I have friends that live in that 'hood. This has shaken them up pretty bad.

I HOPE that the news that they've captured the dope has put them more at ease...

jh101

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 5, 2014
    Carmel
    I live in the same neighborhood - about 1000 ft away from the Winkler house. The family used to live in the same cul-de-sac as other members of my family. Lots of issues.

Very sad. My heart goes out to the Kim family.
    I had to leave town Monday morning for business and really considered not going. I'm relieved he got caught.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Being from down South, this is the first that I have seen of this. After a quick read... while I am slow to agree to the death penalty, due to the potential for getting the wrong guy - this case makes it hard to argue against.

The kid appears to have an arson habit as well. Anyone want to bet on the other 2 parts of the "homicidal trifecta" ?

(and if you don't know what that is - the homicidal triad is the theory that many serial/joy killers have a history of three things in their past: arson, bedwetting, and cruelty to animals. Certainly not a fact, but it is common enough to be noteworthy.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    He should have his day in court. I'm sure they will try the mentally handicapped excuse. Which to me shows he will never be a functioning member of society. And, he still did the crime. Lock him up or let him swing.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looking at the eyes and expression in the mugshot being circulated on the news, he looks strangely like the shooter in Sandy Hook Massachusetts. Erie.

Last edited:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have a hard time believing he didn't know in his soul that premeditated cold blooded murder is wrong.

To me, that's the ONLY level of accountability that matters, regardless of any other issues he may have.

If it's found in a trial that he did it, he should be executed to protect the rest of us.

Top Bottom