• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Imagine picking your car up after leaving it to have the oil change only to find the door being held shut with a bungie. Then be told that was how it was when you dropped it off :)
    That is what happened to this customer.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    If it makes you feel better I had a BRAND New Extended cab long bed chevy truck that came with free oil changes for the firt 15k and the Columbus Caddy dealer ran it into the outside posts and took out from the drivers side door all the way to the back bumper. Took me 2 months and 2 paint jobs to get it back right

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    If it makes you feel better I had a BRAND New Extended cab long bed chevy truck that came with free oil changes for the firt 15k and the Columbus Caddy dealer ran it into the outside posts and took out from the drivers side door all the way to the back bumper. Took me 2 months and 2 paint jobs to get it back right

This is not my car but regardless I don't think that story would make anybody feel better :)

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I watched a guy strip the drain plug on my truck by going the wrong way. He then had the balls to tell me it was stripped when I brought it in, after explaining to him what a dumb mother****er he was the tune changed. That was in 1997 the last time I let anyone touch my vehicles

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    This isn't an oil change story but one placed I worked at had a night time security guard. Big dealership in Las Vegas NV. anyway we came in one morning and found one of the loaner cars crashed into a concrete base for a big light pole.
    I guess he was racing it around the parking lot when bored.

Top Bottom