• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I hope the residents of PA, WI, AND MI see this for what it is going forward - the Democrat Party's attempt to make all of their votes worthless and uncounted. Talk about disenfranchising voters...

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I hope the residents of PA, WI, AND MI see this for what it is going forward - the Democrat Party's attempt to make all of their votes worthless and uncounted. Talk about disenfranchising voters...

It should come as no surprise that the people most likely to claim the other political party is trying to "disenfranchise" voters turn out to be the ones most likely to actually be doing that which they accuse others of doing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    According to Stein, there's 75,000 "blank" ballots in Detroit that need to be looked at...and it's all about making sure you're warm and fuzzy about our election system.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlX0Ubflz8[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    According to Stein, there's 75,000 "blank" ballots in Detroit that need to be looked at...and it's all about making sure you're warm and fuzzy about our election system.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlX0Ubflz8[/video]

Jill might not want to dig to deep there, won't find a lot of Trump supporters in detroit, and it might backfire on her financiers.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So Jill stein tweeted this:
    "Let’s make America great by mandating open-source, verifiable software be used in voting machines."

And people are going ape**** because they don't understand open source. I'm not a fan of Jill Stein. She is acting a whole lot like an opportunist with all the recount stuff. I mean, if she really didn't want Trump to win, she should have told all her supporters to vote for Hillary. She doesn't get to undo the consequences of her actions just because she realizes after the fact that she ****ed up.

That said, open source voting software is a good idea. I'll defend Jill Stein on just that point. I use almost exclusively open source software in my development stack. It is tested by the industry and has to withstand community scrutiny. Java, for example, has gotten more secure, not less, since Sun/Oracle made it open source.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One other thing. Even though I support the idea of open source software being used in electronic voting, I have to wonder why she's bringing it up. It almost implies that she thinks DJT won because the proprietary voting software was somehow compromised. I mean, sure, I suppose it's possible the Russians hacked that too. Doubt it though. The exit polls seem to support the heavier rural turnout, and the lower than expected urban turnout.

DJT won. Even in major parts of the "blue wall". Jill Stein needs to get over it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Her (stein) whole basis was that Trump outperformed the polls in these locations so obviously he cheated somehow.
    Problem is that the ENTIRETY of the polling for this election, across the country, WAS WRONG.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Her (stein) whole basis was that Trump outperformed the polls in these locations so obviously he cheated somehow.
    Problem is that the ENTIRETY of the polling for this election, across the country, WAS WRONG.

The pollsters have pretty much admitted that they didn't think the rural voters would over-perform the polls. Jill Stein is an idiot if she doesn't think the exit polling which confirms higher rural voting, confirms the election results.

She's grasping at straws because she now realizes that her candidacy may have helped Trump win and she's feeling guilty.

Thanks Jill. You did your part to help America be great again. Or at least help America not get worse at the hands of Hillary.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Awaiting Michigan Supreme Court Ruling....2 judges recused themselves from case due to being on DJT Supreme Court Justice list leaving a 3-2 Rep majority to make the decision. If Stein is decided against and appeals to US Supreme Court I wonder if Ginsburg would recuse herself?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So Jill stein tweeted this:
    "Let’s make America great by mandating open-source, verifiable software be used in voting machines."

i don't disagree with you.

I am, however, curious as to whether Jill Stein actually knows what she is talking about.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Awaiting Michigan Supreme Court Ruling....2 judges recused themselves from case due to being on DJT Supreme Court Justice list leaving a 3-2 Rep majority to make the decision. If Stein is decided against and appeals to US Supreme Court I wonder if Ginsburg would recuse herself?

Isn't she supposed to be retiring and moving to Canada?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i don't disagree with you.

I am, however, curious as to whether Jill Stein actually knows what she is talking about.

Jill Stein, like many ultra-left loonies, has a tenuous understanding of reality, so I'm not convinced that she understands why we should use open source software for electronic voting machines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Only if the rest of SCOTUS shames her into it like they had to shame her into apologizing for announcing that once the court is ruled by leftist ideologues, gun control zealots should appeal cases to the supreme court so that SCOTUS could end the 2A once and for all.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

From what little I know of the Michigan case, it is a state law question before the Michigan Supreme Court, not a federal question. If that is the case, the US Supreme Court doesn't have jurisdiction.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    From what little I know of the Michigan case, it is a state law question before the Michigan Supreme Court, not a federal question. If that is the case, the US Supreme Court doesn't have jurisdiction.

If Jill Stein's lawyers can't make out a Due Process argument of some kind, they're the wrong ones.

...but I agree that in reality this is a state law issue that the state supreme court should be the last word on.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If Jill Stein's lawyers can't make out a Due Process argument of some kind, they're the wrong ones.

...but I agree that in reality this is a state law issue that the state supreme court should be the last word on.

I thought she was already litigating that in federal court? As I understand it the state case is basically brought by Trump and the Michigan Attorney General saying that Michigan law does not allow the recount and Stein's federal case is running alongside that.

I am not saying there isn't a potential federal question here, but it appears to me that those are already in federal court. It looks to me like the Michigan Supreme Court is considering the state law issues only, not the federal questions but I am far from certain of that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Without Evidence, Trump Tweets That He Would Have Won Popular Vote If Not For 'Illegal' Voters : NPR

Can someone explain to me why Trump's "unfounded" (but logical) claim is so horrible while Jill Stein's UNFOUNDED claim of possible voting machine hacking is viewed as a reasonable basis for a recount?

Because Trump is a big meany poopie head and Hillary should be given the title of Saint because she's not a big meany poopie head!

Well, it's like when they were making fun of Pres-elect Trump because he might not accept the results, but then they (liberals) don't accept the results.

Top Bottom