• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for your important input.

I’ll dismiss it now, after careful consideration of a reply that keeps with the standards of decent people.
    perhaps you should consider joining.
    Look, nobody has attacked you. Having thick skin here on INGO helps. We can have disagreements without personal attacks or telling each other to "stfu". Relax a little. I think it's admirable that you have fostered special needs kids. I truly do. I understand that people have strong feelings about the subject being discussed, and that's okay. We're all free to express our feelings about it here. That's as it should be IMHO.

We lost both of DoggyMama's daughters to drugs. I still don't want innocent people subjected to invasion of their privacy and I certainly don't want people going to jail that happen to enjoy smoking a little weed on the weekends or whatever. All the laws already on the books didn't prevent the loss of her daughters. It's a losing proposition, again IMHO.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    Look, nobody has attacked you. Having thick skin here on INGO helps. We can have disagreements without personal attacks or telling each other to "stfu". Relax a little. I think it's admirable that you have fostered special needs kids. I truly do. I understand that people have strong feelings about the subject being discussed, and that's okay. We're all free to express our feelings about it here. That's as it should be IMHO.

We lost both of DoggyMama's daughters to drugs. I still don't want innocent people subjected to invasion of their privacy and I certainly don't want people going to jail that happen to enjoy smoking a little weed on the weekends or whatever. All the laws already on the books didn't prevent the loss of her daughters. It's a losing proposition, again IMHO.
    Free to express is not free to insult.
    “six foster kids sounds like a business” is an insult and an attack on my motives.

I’m sorry about the daughters, it’s far too common.

I respond with the respect I’m shown.
    a smart man once said “don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing”

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I’m 60 years old, I’ve been on numerous gun forums for decades.
    by definition, gun owners are responsible adults and can disagree without being insulting asshats.
    I move to Indiana and find that isn‘t true.
    Where ya from. I'm a transplant from Illinois! Talk about a place with diminishing freedoms.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Free to express is not free to insult.
    “six foster kids sounds like a business” is an insult and an attack on my motives.

I’m sorry about the daughters, it’s far too common.

I respond with the respect I’m shown.
    a smart man once said “don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing”
    I get it. I didn't particularly care for his response to you either. But perhaps instead of jumping to react (again, I understand why you would!), maybe ask for clarification of what he meant. Sometimes you can get people to either explain themselves more clearly, or else reveal their true motives. :thumbsup:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I get it. I didn't particularly care for his response to you either. But perhaps instead of jumping to react (again, I understand why you would!), maybe ask for clarification of what he meant. Sometimes you can get people to either explain themselves more clearly, or else reveal their true motives. :thumbsup:
    Technically he did ask for clarification, it was just a little more blunt than normal… :lmfao:

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    Well there's your problem. Break down on your way to Detroit? That's like 80% of Indiana's population at some point in their family history.

Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?
    Anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.
    Born in Indiana, north of Ft Wayne. Dad died when I was 4, we moved back to Kentucky where the family is.
    My mother always said Kentucky invaded Indiana without firing a shot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Same old arguments.
    its illegal, run for office and change it.

till then what do you put on the 4473
    You obviously didn't read my posts.

The same "old" arguments are those in favor of prohibition, of any kind.

I won't need to run for office. The writing is already on the wall for MJ at least.

Top Bottom