• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What does a college student that ODed, and IMO quite possibly from a roofie have to do with a HS homecoming dance?
    Even if we (foolishly) legalized pot. wouldn't there be an age limitation, the same as alcohol?

Wouldn't we still be talking about THE PROBLEM that is intoxicated youths at school functions? Again, I'm sure the school wants nothing to do with the drug testing of students. Drug testing has got to be a huge procedural, labor intensive, PIA. Not to mention the emotion (as expressed in this thread,) and tangents involved in such?

Maybe the school should just cancel school related social activities? Leave it to students and their family handle social events totally separate from school and and anything school related?

Add in the relatively new, yet real, death threat of fentanyl to the age old problem of teenagers wanting to "act adult" by chemically intoxicating and it further promotes the thought of schools getting out of the social business and back to their real work of reading and writing. Along with math and accounting and history, aren't the schools over extended and in need of concentrating on the basics of their real job?

Don't minors still get a hold of alcohol? I will say in my younger days getting a hold of illegal drugs was actually easier than getting alcohol. Since the drugs were illegal anyway they didn't really care the age of the buyer for the most part, not quite the same with alcohol.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My gut says this is more Chinese guerilla warfare. And since its narcan resistant, I'd say they've upped the ante.
    For years they've provided the chemicals to the cartels freely knowing it was coming here to poison us. Now something our common opiate antidote wont fix.

On one hand I feel like this is a form of natural selection. But on the other hand its still a form of warfare attacking the populous. Might as well be adding bombs to those drone balloons.

Dante1983

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2021
    My son’s in marching band. They make them drug test the same as the football team. Once a year. On the one hand I see how it could be an infringement. On the other hand I wouldn’t want a kid snortin up some charlie then running around the field… but the once a year test at the beginning of the season isn’t going to stop any of that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Sadly, maybe the fentanyl threat will start to get appropriate coverage after a famous person is effected by it???

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sadly, maybe the fentanyl threat will start to get appropriate coverage after a famous person is effected by it???

On a slightly related note, anyone else find it creepy that Bob has at least one child that is younger than his grandchild? Even creepier that this young man would have been old enough to be the biological father of his uncle?

He and his current wife just had another baby a month or two ago.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    On a slightly related note, anyone else find it creepy that Bob has at least one child that is younger than his grandchild? Even creepier that this young man would have been old enough to be the biological father of his uncle?

He and his current wife just had another baby a month or two ago.

Remember when Mick Jagger was asked, "Why do you only date supermodels?"
    His answer was, "Because I can."

:n00b:

Top Bottom