Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sounds nice but it's another waste of time.

Republicans love having issues to bring out the voters so they can continue on with business as usual.

Just like our Biden Border Crisis thread...like the border magically became an issue in the last 3 years?

Take the guy that no one is enthusiastic about and replace them with someone who fires up the democratic base.

A winning strategy

Old Road Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Gowdy

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The Special Counsel basically said no one would prosecute Stupid Uncle Joe for the ton of classified information violations, because he has **** for brains.

Will he come out as the narcissistic blowhard with Marines at parade-rest in the background, or will he step down?

Thoughts?

And by the way, intent has nothing to do with classified information violations.
    Wouldn't he first need to know what office he actually occupies in order to step down?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Sounds nice but it's another waste of time.

Republicans love having issues to bring out the voters so they can continue on with business as usual.

Just like our Biden Border Crisis thread...like the border magically became an issue in the last 3 years?

Take the guy that no one is enthusiastic about and replace them with someone who fires up the democratic base.

A winning strategy

Rhinos might get behind it so they can bring down Trumps chances. :twocents:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    It’s horrific to know that, even though Joe has dementia, and has had it for years, Kamala is still worse.

On the other hand, Joe actually hasn’t been exercising the presidential powers for the last three years, so I suspect not much would change with Kamala and his place. Obama, or whoever is really making decisions, is not going to suddenly throw in the towel just because he lost his favorite puppet. She will just be the new puppet.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    because she can’t add 2 and 2 to get 4 and she will be defended to the last breath because she is a protected class.
    Like the current man? That's what I don't get. Biden is THE picture of incompetence. I don't know how it really gets worse from there, for that benchmark. Maybe there are other areas, but for sheer incompetence, as currently demonstrated, I just don't see it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any bets KJP and little kid wearing his dad's suit are saying, "He didn't fall down or poop his pants! Major win!!"

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The USA is a rudderless vessel with a broken compass adrift in an angry sea determined to swallow her.

This vessel is carrying the parts on board needed to make repairs. But the crew is unwilling to do so.

Maybe it’s time for the passengers to put the crew in the brig (or throw them overboard) and make the repairs themselves.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Like the current man? That's what I don't get. Biden is THE picture of incompetence. I don't know how it really gets worse from there, for that benchmark. Maybe there are other areas, but for sheer incompetence, as currently demonstrated, I just don't see it.
    But he’s not a protected class

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My 50/50 prediction is status quo until the conventions end with a landslide for Trump, Trump gets taken off the board either legally or kinetically in late summer, then Biden steps down for Gavin Grusome and the RNC does a quickie appointment for neocon favorite Haley. Election outcome doesn't matter, because the Democrats get their agenda either way and the Trump agenda is dead.

As always, conservatives and America Firsters sit at home and seethe.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The USA is a rudderless vessel with a broken compass adrift in an angry sea determined to swallow her.

This vessel is carrying the parts on board needed to make repairs. But the crew is unwilling to do so.

Maybe it’s time for the passengers to put the crew in the brig (or throw them overboard) and make the repairs themselves.
    Politics has become a social club full of people that normal citizens would never allow them to enter their home. There’s nothing redeeming about being a politician today. Self promotion, gaining dirt on not only your opponents, but also on your ”team” just in case you need a way to improve your status. Blatantly lying and then smiling when the next crisis takes the spotlight off you. Clearly above the law because the majority of the public has too much personal gains to lose if they were to stand up Against the machine. It has become a legalized crime syndicate backed by a constitution.

Top Bottom