• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Officers were warned one of the residents was armed and fighting outside with the suspect, according to a news release.

Best info I gathered from the short article. Make sure when help arrives they know who is need of the help and who is in need of an arrest.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Which is a reason why, I have a gun on my hip, even when I have a bag of guns.
    Because people can/will steal them.
    That's ok, the DA Kim Ogg is a liberal bail reformer, so the guy defending himself will be charged as a domestic terrorist & the crooks will be given medals. But seriously, why does the DNR forbid taking a sidearm down range to setup targets? It's ridiculous and of course I'm sure we all ccw downrange anyways. Can't believe a bunch of gang bangers haven't pulled a range-heist yet. But there was that guy in Vegas that stole a handgun from a CCW class, it didn't end well for him...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's ok, the DA Kim Ogg is a liberal bail reformer, so the guy defending himself will be charged as a domestic terrorist & the crooks will be given medals. But seriously, why does the DNR forbid taking a sidearm down range to setup targets? It's ridiculous and of course I'm sure we all ccw downrange anyways. Can't believe a bunch of gang bangers haven't pulled a range-heist yet. But there was that guy in Vegas that stole a handgun from a CCW class, it didn't end well for him...

This is the reason I don't use ranges that don't allow me to carry.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    They put paper bags on the guys hands for what reason? Powder residue? He admitted he shot the two idiots so I do not see that being a reason.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Three teen male criminal masterminds break into the same house they had burgled earlier in the day whereupon the homeowner’s 23 yo son lit them up with an AR 15.

21 yo Female getaway driver had apparently sent her buddies in there because she believed there were valuable items in the house. She is charged with felony murder although she does not believe she was responsible for their deaths because the defender could have “shot the three in the legs.”

"It is the opinion of this office that Zachary Peters acted justifiably ... when he used deadly force to defend his home," said Wagoner County Assistant District Attorney Jack Thorp. "It was clear he operated completely within the law when he used deadly force," Thorp later told The Associated Press.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Three teen male criminal masterminds break into the same house they had burgled earlier in the day whereupon the homeowner’s 23 yo son lit them up with an AR 15.

21 yo Female getaway driver had apparently sent her buddies in there because she believed there were valuable items in the house. She is charged with felony murder although she does not believe she was responsible for their deaths because the defender could have “shot the three in the legs.”
    You know what fixes this ^^^ kind of stupid? Several rounds of 5.56...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Philadelphia PA

Two police officers confront man outside his apartment, take him inside, zip tie him and start questioning him. He realizes they are phonies, and – – depending on the source you read — either gets out of the zip ties or while still ziptied pulls a gun out of his pocket and starts shooting.

Hits one of them three times, the other one flees. Real cops find the wounded one with a gun, fake badge around his neck, and zip ties. Take him to the hospital where he dies.

Apartment dweller had license to carry, released after questioning.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Houston Texas

Man dressed in scrubs posing as a home health care worker knocks on 65-year-old woman’s door and tries to convince her to let him in. At 11:30 PM.

She wisely refuses to let him in and calls her son who lives in the neighborhood.

Son arrives to find that Mr. scrubs has now kicked in his mother’s door, and shoots Mr. scrubs dead. Mom apparently also had a gun but she didn’t get in on the action.

Cops investigate, arrest no one, say it to goes to the grand jury. The DA in Houston is a woke lunatic, but I don’t anticipate any problems for the son.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Houston Texas

Man dressed in scrubs posing as a home health care worker knocks on 65-year-old woman’s door and tries to convince her to let him in. At 11:30 PM.

She wisely refuses to let him in and calls her son who lives in the neighborhood.

Son arrives to find that Mr. scrubs has now kicked in his mother’s door, and shoots Mr. scrubs dead. Mom apparently also had a gun but she didn’t get in on the action.

Cops investigate, arrest no one, say it to goes to the grand jury. The DA in Houston is a woke lunatic, but I don’t anticipate any problems for the son.
    That was some crappy reporting right there...let's interview the 13yo neighbor girl for her feelz...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Michigan

Man with “lengthy criminal history” leaves scene of accident, fleeing in possibly stolen car into next county where he crashes again. Homeowner and wife hear ruckus at their vehicle and observe Mr. History messing with their vehicle and toting a gun.

Mr. History tries to break into their house. Homeowner grabs his huntin’ shotgun and warns Mr. History. Mr. History starts shooting, homeowner returns fire. Mr History is now…history.

Homeowner is having religious pangs about smiting the wicked, but I think he’s in the clear under both man’s and God’s law.

Top Bottom