• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, right off the top of my head, one is not a citizen.
    Yeah, that seem problematic. Ya know assasinating American citizens because the wield influence. Even if it’s illegal, that’s probably something the courts should handle.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, that seem problematic. Ya know assasinating American citizens because the wield influence. Even if it’s illegal, that’s probably something the courts should handle.

In all honesty, the man is too dangerous to even face trial.

He owns a fair chunk of the politicians in this country, he's crashed national banks in other countries, and he's responsible for countless private proxy wars.

If it's acceptable to shoot an American citizen for stepping through a doorway, it's acceptable to take out the actual boogieman.

P.S. Unlike how the left throws the term nazi around, Soros was the equivalent of a drug hunting dog when it came to tracking down hiding jews, and has admitted no remorse over it, even laughing about it during an interview.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anwar al-Awlaki?
    I have the personal opinion that once an American citizen disavows their citizenship by traveling to nation outside the jurisdiction of our justice system, and is knowingly and actively engaged harming American personnel and assets, they’re fair game. I consider that light years away from an American fat cat financially supporting domestic political issues a person disagrees with. But that’s just me using common sense.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I have the personal opinion that once an American citizen disavows their citizenship by traveling to nation outside the jurisdiction of our justice system, and is knowingly and actively engaged harming American personnel and assets, they’re fair game. I consider that light years away from an American fat cat financially supporting domestic political issues a person disagrees with. But that’s just me using common sense.
    Calling it common sense doesn't make it so, it's just your opinion. I'm not advocating in either case, but making the distinctions you've attempted to make are a little short sighted. Soros' apparent goal of subverting traditional Western values has the potential to be far more destructive to the people of this country than the threats posed by Islamic extremists. Mao, Stalin, etc. killed 10s of million of THEIR OWN people.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    If we can assassinate Iranian generals, why can't we simply assassinate Soros as a statement on interference with US politics?

Soros is certainly responsible for harming more American citizens than any Iranian general ever has been.

I'm betting that Iranian wasn't worth a small fraction compared to Soros.

Always follow the money

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Calling it common sense doesn't make it so, it's just your opinion. I'm not advocating in either case, but making the distinctions you've attempted to make are a little short sighted. Soros' apparent goal of subverting traditional Western values has the potential to be far more destructive to the people of this country than the threats posed by Islamic extremists. Mao, Stalin, etc. killed 10s of million of THEIR OWN people.
    Well, I’m perfectly clear that what we call “common sense,” isn’t common. George Soros isnt the boogeyman conservatives like to make him out to be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m not on board with assassination, my only reason for replying to this is the lack of due treatment of Soros. It’s not that I merely have a gentleman’s disagreement on politics. The man meddles in US elections, subverting the rule of law by bankrolling prosecutors to exploit local election flaws. These prosecutors refuse to apply the law fairly. They allow violent activists to harm people and property with impunity. The effect is an overt violation of people’s basic rights. That’s not simply a disagreement.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like I said. I can think of several reason why it's a bad idea. I'm not saying it's practical. Or possible. Just something that would make elections better than they are now. I don't think Soros should be able to buy local prosecutors so easily.
    One man, one vote - with positive, secure ID required in advance to establish the right in any particular precinct/jurisdiction - would make elections better than they are now and it is affordable and we already know how to implement it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I’m perfectly clear that what we call “common sense,” isn’t common. George Soros isnt the boogeyman conservatives like to make him out to be.
    The problems I have with Soros isn’t things I’ve learned about him on conservative media. Even CNN has reported on his backing of far left prosecutors in local elections, who later refuse to prosecute violent activists because they’re on the same side. Just like with election fraud, if we’re being fair, people who commit crimes should be prosecuted regardless of which side their crime may have helped.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, right off the top of my head, one is not a citizen.
    Soros was a Nazi quisling. Haven't we revoked grants of citizenship before for this reason? Is stealing Jewish property before they were sent to the camps really that much different from prying the gold fillings out of their mouths after?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’m not on board with assassination, my only reason for replying to this is the lack of due treatment of Soros. It’s not that I merely have a gentleman’s disagreement on politics. The man meddles in US elections, subverting the rule of law by bankrolling prosecutors to exploit local election flaws. These prosecutors refuse to apply the law fairly. They allow violent activists to harm people and property with impunity. The effect is an overt violation of people’s basic rights. That’s not simply a disagreement.
    Are you talking about Soros? I honestly don’t know much about him other than the numerous conspiracy theories attached to the name. What do you know, factually, that justifies the belief many conservatives have about him?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Stingray devices are used on planes.it spoofs a cell tower and allows the feds to compile a list of everyone on premises thanks to the tracking devices we all carry and pay a monthly service charge for /s.... I mean cell phones

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Soros was a Nazi quisling. Haven't we revoked grants of citizenship before for this reason? Is stealing Jewish property before they were sent to the camps really that much different from prying the gold fillings out of their mouths after?
    Man. What is it with everyone using that word lately? I mean. It’s not like Rush is using that word. When a word suddenly shows up in common usage, something’s up. Must be some other right winger saying it over the airwaves or interwebz.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you talking about Soros? I honestly don’t know much about him other than the numerous conspiracy theories attached to the name. What do you know, factually, that justifies the belief many conservatives have about him?

Well, I know the claim I just made about him is very likely to be true. It’s been widely reported in mainstream news, and on both sides.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Man. What is it with everyone using that word lately? I mean. It’s not like Rush is using that word. When a word suddenly shows up in common usage, something’s up. Must be some other right winger saying it over the airwaves or interwebz.
    Some of us are not doomed to repeat history, and I have always been interested in World War history, especially. If you were to search on rutabaga quisling you would see I've used it consistently and over a broad swath of posting time

In some instances the word perfectly fits the idea being conveyed, I don't need others to popularize it before it occurs to me

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some of us are not doomed to repeat history, and I have always been interested in World War history, especially. If you were to search on rutabaga quisling you would see I've used it consistently and over a broad swath of posting time

In some instances the word perfectly fits the idea being conveyed, I don't need others to popularize it before it occurs to me
    I didn’t even mention which word I was talking about, but yeah, that’s the one. There are more common words that convey the meaning perfectly. But since maybe the aftermath of the election, I’m seeing rightwingers use it a lot more. I mean. A lot more. It’s just an odd word to use because it isn’t very common.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I didn’t even mention which word I was talking about, but yeah, that’s the one. There are more common words that convey the meaning perfectly. But since maybe the aftermath of the election, I’m seeing rightwingers use it a lot more. I mean. A lot more. It’s just an odd word to use because it isn’t very common.
    It refers to people willing to cooperate with an illegitimate government installed by force for no other reason than that they can either maintain or increase their comfortable positions

What's not to like when talking about people that love them some Xiden

Top Bottom