Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Jetta, I'm disappointed. I would think you would at least know about The Two, one of the most transformative events in living memory - and one of the most exhaustively analyzed as well
    giphy.gif

EDIT:
    Ok, what is "The Two"? :dunno:

Oh wait, I think are you making a joke about WWII and my question without a specific direct object.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Man. What is it with everyone using that word lately? I mean. It’s not like Rush is using that word. When a word suddenly shows up in common usage, something’s up. Must be some other right winger saying it over the airwaves or interwebz.
    I first saw it’s use in the book World War Z. That book was released in 2006. I can see a new batch of people reading max brook novels due to the current times and a phrase/word like that has proper application at a time like this.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I first saw it’s use in the book World War Z. That book was released in 2006. I can see a new batch of people reading max brook novels due to the current times and a phrase/word like that has proper application at a time like this.
    Makes sense. That could be.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    giphy.gif

EDIT:
    Ok, what is "The Two"? :dunno:

Oh wait, I think are you making a joke about WWII and my question without a specific direct object.
    Unique events, The One and The Two are like no others, which is why it was so easy to figure out what I meant

The Three might get talked about, but by considerably less people in considerably less comfortable surroundings

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well, I’m perfectly clear that what we call “common sense,” isn’t common. George Soros isnt the boogeyman conservatives like to make him out to be.
    Hmmmm....this is a pretty definitive statement to be followed by:
    Are you talking about Soros? I honestly don’t know much about him other than the numerous conspiracy theories attached to the name. What do you know, factually, that justifies the belief many conservatives have about him?
    Seems a bit contradictory.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have the personal opinion that once an American citizen disavows their citizenship by traveling to nation outside the jurisdiction of our justice system, and is knowingly and actively engaged harming American personnel and assets, they’re fair game. I consider that light years away from an American fat cat financially supporting domestic political issues a person disagrees with. But that’s just me using common sense.
    So then, if Soros would move to someplace ending in -stan and do the things he is doing, you wouldn't object to liquidating him?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Man. What is it with everyone using that word lately? I mean. It’s not like Rush is using that word. When a word suddenly shows up in common usage, something’s up. Must be some other right winger saying it over the airwaves or interwebz.
    Except in this case, calling soros a nazi isn't hyperbole.

He literally admitted on 60 minutes to helping hunt jews for extermination.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Except in this case, calling soros a nazi isn't hyperbole.

He literally admitted on 60 minutes to helping hunt jews for extermination.
    No, it's probably not hyperbole. He was saving his own ass. And the Left loves him. I kinda don't think they hate Nazi's as much as they say. They just use it to marginalize opposing views.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No, it's probably not hyperbole. He was saving his own ass. And the Left loves him. I kinda don't think they hate Nazi's as much as they say. They just use it to marginalize opposing views.
    If a person produces big results with big money, everyone is willing to overlook a person's past sins.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

While he may have started it by saving his own ass, he laughed about it and said he had no regrets.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While he may have started it by saving his own ass, he laughed about it and said he had no regrets.

I've seen that video before. It's an astonishing level of pragmatism. It saved his ass. Who knows how many Jews lost their lives because of that. No regrets? Bottom line it worked for him. I guess.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've seen that video before. It's an astonishing level of pragmatism. It saved his ass. Who knows how many Jews lost their lives because of that. No regrets? Bottom line it worked for him. I guess.

It's an example of the character of the people you're fighting against. And why respecting rules and traditions in your fight against them is a pointless ego stroking adventure in futility.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's an example of the character of the people you're fighting against. And why respecting rules and traditions in your fight against them is a pointless ego stroking adventure in futility.
    Dude, I understand what's up. I think you hang out in some darkly influential places.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Sounds like someone who would send an innocent man to the gallows as a juror to save himself and his family.

Although perhaps there would be regrets.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    During the aforementioned interview, the worthless mother****ing son of a b***h said if was the best time of his life. That is warped in a way that defies my understanding.

Top Bottom