• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Regardless of the person, I have this weird idea that if someone is a citizen, and it's not on the battlefield, there should be due process to go after a citizen.
    Otherwise, they start going after everyone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Soros was a Nazi quisling. Haven't we revoked grants of citizenship before for this reason? Is stealing Jewish property before they were sent to the camps really that much different from prying the gold fillings out of their mouths after?

If you're going to revoke it, there should be due process.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you're going to revoke it, there should be due process.
    Pretty sure Bug justifies suspending due process selectively.
    Pretty sure Nuremberg was the process (if your name wasn't von Braun). Nuremberg is closed, but since the process was based on them being judged by people for whom the horrors of nazism were still fresh, we could probably convene something in Tel Aviv

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I first saw it’s use in the book World War Z. That book was released in 2006. I can see a new batch of people reading max brook novels due to the current times and a phrase/word like that has proper application at a time like this.
    I mean it's Mel Brooks' son, and the ZSG was pretty cool, so WWZ did deserves a look.
    I wasn't disappointed with either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Don't know of this has been posted but very interested to watch.

Bryant says, “One of the things that made me the most nervous early, was on election day. We had a full room of people — volunteers and employees — there doing the tabulation and adjudication, and at three o’clock, they rebooted the servers and no one would tell us why.” She says that right after that, Dominion employees “sent everyone home,” adding, “On election day, you wouldn’t think that would happen and [county] employees didn’t seem to know what was happening; Dominion employees just called it and said, ‘Hey, go home. We’re going to have to reboot.’”

Top Bottom