• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fox just said that there were people around with long guns, NOT LE, according to them. Take it with a grain of salt.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As I said in the thread we were already discussing this in...

One suspect confirmed down, and they believe another holed up in garage.

2 officers confirmed down (images I saw looked really bad, but condition is still unknown)

Edit: State Senator Royce West (D) is on the air now, quick to say the shooters aren't BLM affiliated (because he knows somehow).

Edit: ... Yeah, he's a BLM guy... going on about how this doesn't happen to white people, etc.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I said in the thread we were already discussing this in...

One suspect confirmed down, and they believe another holed up in garage.

2 officers confirmed down (images I saw looked really bad, but condition is still unknown)

So this is now confrontational. It was only a matter of time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think this subject deserves a stand-alone thread, as we have only a suspected motive here, and the other threads will undoubtedly move over into long legal battles.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Edit: State Senator Royce West (D) is on the air now, quick to say the shooters aren't BLM affiliated (because he knows somehow).

Why wouldn't he say it? Millions in this country are more than willing to gobble up all of the ridiculous lies anyone wants to feed them.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think this subject deserves a stand-alone thread, as we have only a suspected motive here, and the other threads will undoubtedly move over into long legal battles.

Oh no. No we don't. We know damned good and well what the motive was and who the shooters were and were affiliated with.

If people can deduce all of the ridiculous bull**** they've decided to be fact about the two controversial shootings then those of us with some sense get to do the same.

BLM. Guilty of shooting two Dallas police officers. Zero doubt about it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So this is now confrontational. It was only a matter of time.

Anyone who didn't see this as the end game for the "LEOs are bad guys" narrative should probably pull their head out of the rectum for some air. This is very simple. The politics of division, including racial and religious, along with the increasingly violent rhetoric and demonization of anyone who disagrees with you politically and this is where we are. I'm figuring it'll get worse before it gets better.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh no. No we don't. We know damned good and well what the motive was and who the shooters were and were affiliated with.

If people can deduce all of the ridiculous bull**** they've decided to be fact about the two controversial shootings then those of us with some sense get to do the same.

BLM. Guilty of shooting two Dallas police officers. Zero doubt about it.

Aside from chants of "**** the police"... everyone is reporting the march itself was peaceful, and wrapping up when this happened.

While the shooter(s) may or may not have been part of the protest... Putting 2 and 2 together would say that it's a person(s) seeking revenge on officer(s) due to what they believe to be police "murders" recently.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Anyone who didn't see this as the end game for the "LEOs are bad guys" narrative should probably pull their head out of the rectum for some air. This is very simple. The politics of division, including racial and religious, along with the increasingly violent rhetoric and demonization of anyone who disagrees with you politically and this is where we are. I'm figuring it'll get worse before it gets better.

I'm really trying NOT to put on the tin hat and go down the path of "The Fed wants Martial Law". Take away the trust of local law enforcement and bring in the Fed to "oversee". SMH - these are dark days, my heart goes out to the LEO's in every city.

My prayers are for our officers working downtown for Black Expo and the citizens that are just wanting to be safe and have a good time. No doubt the shooter in Dallas couldn't give two craps about anyone down range. The same citizens spitting in the face of the police are now asking them for protection and safety.

Top Bottom