• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm not saying that, this lady who survived the inevitable political, class and cultural purges of Marxism from communist China.

Mom — Who Survived Mao’s Communist Purges — Rips School Board For Effort To Adopt Critical Race Theory

A mother who fled Mao Zedong’s communist China slammed Critical Race Theory (CRT) during a Loudoun County School Board meeting in Virginia on Tuesday night.

“I’ve been very alarmed at what’s going on in our schools. You are now teaching, training our children to be social justice warriors and to loathe our country and our history. Growing up in Mao’s China, all this seems very familiar,” the impassioned mother tells the school board. “They are [a] Communist regime use the same critical theory to divide people. The only difference is they use class instead of race.”

“During the cultural revolution, I witnessed students and teachers turn against each other. We changed school names to be politically correct. We were taught to denounce our heritage. The Red Guards destroyed anything that is not communist: oaths, statues, books, and anything else.”

“We are also encouraged to report on each other just like the student equity ambassador program and the bias reporting system. This is indeed the American version of the Chinese cultural revolution,” the mother continued. “Critical Race Theory has its roots in cultural Marxism. It should have no place in our schools.”

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    And she is entirely correct. The Maoists we have in our midst, in elected government, all want what Mao created in China.

I still remember a POTUS who actually had a Mao Christmas ornament hanging on the White House Christmas tree. If that isn't a sick and repulsive thing, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    “I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military, our general officers … of being, quote, ‘Woke,’ because we’re studying some theories that are out there.””

Wow. I’d have thought that military standards would have weeded out a liar long before putting stars on their collars. What a lying sack of ****.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military, our general officers … of being, quote, ‘Woke,’ because we’re studying some theories that are out there.””

Wow. I’d have thought that military standards would have weeded out a liar long before putting stars on their collars. What a lying sack of ****.

Have you noticed the Chief Commanders over the last several years?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Milley said he believed that race was connected to unrest that took place in the Capitol on January 6 after a rally by former President Donald Trump before citing slavery, the three-fifths compromise, and other events in American history to defend his position.
    You can see that is him reading from the playbook he has been given

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If they were we would have become a 2nd Amendment sanctuary and have constitutional carry already. They are finding ways to avoid them. I'm sure they can care less about CRT. Bunch of sellouts!

Wothless pieces of **** in my book.

I do not trust any of these ******** to take care of a dog, let alone individual Liberties.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Milley said he believed that race was connected to unrest that took place in the Capitol on January 6 after a rally by former President Donald Trump before citing slavery, the three-fifths compromise, and other events in American history to defend his position.

See this is a perfect example of the problem with CRT. They try to interject race into everything.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    if you notice...

the only ones who publicly support crt are the people who have been the least affected by (but gained the most from) racism and the people who contribute the least to society as a whole.

as a black man i am sickened by this maniacal search for racism behind every thought and action. it has gotten so bad that the crt proponents are now turning on each other. in order to justify their stance they have to label everyone a racist. yet they have no solid answers as to how to fix ANY problems in this country because they are the problems. eventually they will cancell each other, but not before bring this country to destruction.

as an american, i am ashamed at how the stand up citizens are being vilified by our own country because we want our basic freedoms kept intact. this republic has always protected the rights of all citizens with the premise of "minority rights, majority rules". now our leaders pander and kowtow to every special interest group that screams discrimination. they no longer hold people accountable for their choices and actions.

we are no longer the nation of what our forefathers (all of them. black, white, brown, yellow, red) have fought, died, suffered, endured, and overcome.

the "struggle" of today's generations have become so muddied with many different theories, that they can't accomplish anything but crying about things they have never directly experienced.

their will be a revolution one day. and it will not be televised.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    if you notice...

the only ones who publicly support crt are the people who have been the least affected by (but gained the most from) racism and the people who contribute the least to society as a whole.

as a black man i am sickened by this maniacal search for racism behind every thought and action. it has gotten so bad that the crt proponents are now turning on each other. in order to justify their stance they have to label everyone a racist. yet they have no solid answers as to how to fix ANY problems in this country because they are the problems. eventually they will cancell each other, but not before bring this country to destruction.

as an american, i am ashamed at how the stand up citizens are being vilified by our own country because we want our basic freedoms kept intact. this republic has always protected the rights of all citizens with the premise of "minority rights, majority rules". now our leaders pander and kowtow to every special interest group that screams discrimination. they no longer hold people accountable for their choices and actions.

we are no longer the nation of what our forefathers (all of them. black, white, brown, yellow, red) have fought, died, suffered, endured, and overcome.

the "struggle" of today's generations have become so muddied with many different theories, that they can't accomplish anything but crying about things they have never directly experienced.

their will be a revolution one day. and it will not be televised.
    iu

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I find it interesting that this exchange with Rep Gaetz is already a line in Gen Milley's Wikipedia page lol. The fact that he was under Trump and Biden kept him should tell you all you need to know.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I find it interesting that this exchange with Rep Gaetz is already a line in Gen Milley's Wikipedia page lol. The fact that he was under Trump and Biden kept him should tell you all you need to know.
    they are showing us that they are consolidating their power. notice how we have liars that have served dem & pub administrations for generations.

i don't trust anyone sitting hundreds of miles away to be able to know what is best for me & my family.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

the best way to fight them teaching this bull in public schools is to withhold our tax dollars. unfortunately a lot of those dollars are tied to our property taxes. so if we don't pay our property taxes we lose our homes. forced coopliance.

d**n! they set us up.

next best thing is to vote these crooks & idiots out of office.

Top Bottom