• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

the best way to fight them teaching this bull in public schools is to withhold our tax dollars. unfortunately a lot of those dollars are tied to our property taxes. so if we don't pay our property taxes we lose our homes. forced coopliance.

d**n! they set us up.

next best thing is to vote these crooks & idiots out of office.
    We probably need to become activists. I hate activism. I don’t really see another way. Run for school board. Encourage like minded people to run for school board. Do what you have to to get on the board. When you’re on, do what you can to disrupt them. Once likeminded people have displaced the bat **** crazies, vote to fire the crazy woke administrators. Do what you can to prevent that indoctrination from being taught.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay, so I think I'm going to back off of saying CRT *IS* cultural Marxism. It's not that CRT==Cultural Marxism. It's that CRT is "Marxian". It's composed of many components of Cultural Marxism. Much like Cultural Marxism isn't the same as classical Marxism. It has components of Marxism.

Back to the dialectic. The idea is that the dialectic, iteratively applied to successive syntheses, produces something closer to perfection. Or something we often mockingly refer to as "utopia".

Cultural Marxism is the synthesis of Classical Marxism (thesis), dialectically challenged with it's cultural counter arguments (antithesis). So then the synthesis of that (cultural Marxism) is comprised of the parts of Marxism and the cultural counter arguments that survived the dialectic process. It's baked in Critical Theory from the Frankfort institute. The idea that power is the primary feature of human interaction survived the dialectic. But, the real Proletariat is minority identity groups and the real Bourgeoisie is the dominant identity group.

The next iteration of the dialectic is Cultural Marxism which is the thesis, vs it's counter arguments, which include postmodernism and Critical Legal Theory to form the antithesis. The synthesis of which is CRT. So parts of cultural marxism are retained and combined with parts of postmodernism, and critical legal theory. So then "Theory" (capital T) now takes on a postmodern meaning (it's not a scientific theory. It basically lifting speculation to an authoritative level). So with CRT, the Marxian part retained is the idea of Proletariat rising against the Bourgeois in a revolution (gone is the emphasis on class struggle). But, a natural revolution is unlikely because the dominant identity group, through its oppressive institutions, prevent the minority identity groups from seeing that they're oppressed. They're asleep. They need awakened. They need to be woke. And then they'll rise up to dismantle all the oppressive institutions.

One example I've heard of how an institution can be dismantled or subverted: Let's say there is an influential church in a key neighborhood that opposes CRT. Okay, so woke people would get themselves onto the church board. Whatever it takes. However long it takes. Once they have a voting majority, they vote to fire the pastor, and sell the church building and resources, could be to themselves, or to some other ally group. That's dismantling. Or, they could subvert: once they've fired the pastor, they hire a "woke" pastor to indoctrinate the neighborhood in CRT.

Same thing can work any institutional part. Piece at a time. School by school. Church by church. Media outlet by media outlet, Business by business. We're seeing the revolution within many Western institutions happening. I wish it were just conspiracy theories. But I did not get this from Alex Jones wannabes. I got it from their own literature.

Since in another thread Bug expressed some doubt about how Marx would apply dialectic reasoning. Here’s his own words from Das Kapital below. Note that Marx didn’t use the term “dialectic materialism” himself, but Engle used it interchangeably as did other marxists. It’s obvious that dialectic materialism and historical materialism refers to the same idea.

“In its rational form, it is a scandal and abomination to bourgeoisdomand its doctrinaire professors, because it includes in its comprehension an affirmative recognition of the existing state of things, at the same time, also, the recognition of the negation of that state, of its inevitable breaking up; because it regards every historically developed social form as in fluid movement, and therefore takes into account its transient nature not less than its momentary existence; because it lets nothing impose upon it, and is in its essence critical and revolutionary.”

It is the negation as the antithesis that Marx popularizes among leftists. As I said in another post, this looks to be the purpose of problematizing. It is a negation of the thesis.

Top Bottom