• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Michigan Slim is getting faster. Who would ever even thought we would ever hear that. Lol
    Hey Slim good job pard!
    Wubbable Walt you know we gotta blow ya some smoke. We are sorry about the loss and will keep ya in our prayers.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    With a little help from my friend, I will be shooting FC. And I'm gonna try to repeat my performance on stage 5! Man, I went so fast I almost ran past me......

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Most sorry for your loss Walt. Missed ya though!
    Emily and I were half way there and said 'We must be nuts for being out here'. Yep, we are.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    150 rds of black powder 38s today and 60 blk powder shot shells loaded for Slim and I for the next match. Still need to load 50 rds of blk powder 44s for Slims hand guns. Gonna get him converted to frontier cartridge yet!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Speaking of blk powder....Paradise Pass is hosting the 2015 International Black Powder Championships.
    May 29,30,31. This is a great honor that we were able to get this event. Last week at the SASS Convention they asked the territorial govners who and where it could or should be held and we got it!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Yeehaww the Febray match is getting closer!!!!! Slim and I is shootin blk powder. How's about it Ya Big Twee, Buck Henwee, Wubbable Walt, Slip Notz??? Let's get rrr guns dirty!

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I might shoot the holy black. I just do not have anything loaded, and I am not sure I will get the chance to get any more loaded. Besides, I clean my blackpowder guns outside, and I am not sure that is something that I want to do this time of year.

Top Bottom