• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Another great day at Paradise Pass. Kaya and I had a good shoot. She had three misses on the last stage that put me ahead of her. that sucked. All our guns ran great though and some of the tips flush Draw helped us with paid off. I just need to remember to do them!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    REMINDER:
    MAY 29,30,31 is our
    INTERNATIONAL (WORLD) BLACK POWDER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH. HELD AT
    PARADISE PASS in Etna Green Indiana
    Its coming quick!!!! Any questions send me a pm. All are welcome to come and watch the fun or if your a member of SASS you can sign up on our web site.
    Paradisepassregulators.com
    Lots of vendors come and check it out!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Anyone of you Cowboy guys or gals interested in a older Vaquero in .357 with a Bob Mundon action job let me know. I also have a Kirkpatrick leather "Big Jake" holster rig for it. Always wanted to get into cowboy stuff but don't have the time or money.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Sniper 79, you need to add some additional info. On the holster, 1) what length barrel was used in it? 2) What is the length of the belt from the middle of the buckle to the middle hole. This will tell someone if it fits their needs. On the Vaquero 1) Stainless or Blue? 2) barrel length? 3) The price on the Vaquero? The problem with this rig for cowboys is, you have to have a double rig. You use 2 handguns at each stage. Good luck.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    The International Black Powder Championships were held this past weekend at Paradise Pass. What a great match! The weather held until Sunday morning and ended shortly after we started our first stage. Amazing time with amazing ppl. The stages were fast and the smoke was heavy. If you didn't make it out to this 3 day event then shame on you. Great match.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    What a great weekend at the Pass! Kaya and I both shot our best matches ever and then we both put in a decent showing in long range. Got to watch Kaya afterward hitting the buffalo at 300 yards with her .22.
    Can't wait till next time!!!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Paradise Pass Regulators won 2015 SAS club of the year! Hope to see some new INGO folk visiting our range in 2016! New shooters and visitors are always welcome. Cowboy shooting is an awesome sport, come see us this year!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    It aint for sissies! Fair warning. Best friends I ever had are from CAS. You think you can shoot? Come out and try to beat my daughter. I'll buy your lunch if you do. Paradise Pass is a special club. You would swear you are pulling into a western town. You can camp the weekend of a shoot and sit the fire with the best folks you will ever meet. Even selenoid44. He holds my hair when I puke.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Never a true'r word spoken! The competition is amazingly fun. The food at the campfires are wonderful. The single action guns, the lever action guns, the side by sides and all the rest is just flat out freaking fun! You won't never meet more friendly ppm anywhere!

Top Bottom