• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This whole ivermectin/vaccine safety argument is laughable after watching the new series dopesick on Hulu.

Pharmacists were threatened with lawsuits if they didn’t prescribe OXY and the Purdue pharma knew the whole time that OXY was dangerous and addictive.

Now just a few years later drug companies should be trusted and pharmacists can deny scripts. What a clown world

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It's hard to push for an EUA on an experimental vaccine(s) when therapeutics are readily available. Follow the money,
    There was a time, less than a year ago, that I would have considered that a crazy conspiracy theory. However, after seeing the degree that they are going to to control all information, and some things that have slipped out into the mainstream media, I really don't have a better explanation, or even a halfway reasonable alternative explanation.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There was a time, less than a year ago, that I would have considered that a crazy conspiracy theory. However, after seeing the degree that they are going to to control all information, and some things that have slipped out into the mainstream media, I really don't have a better explanation, or even a halfway reasonable alternative explanation.
    It’s only a theory until it’s proven as fact. There are a lot of things that has happened the last few years that I never believed would happen in this country. Sad times.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    I believe that mine began last Tuesday, the 4th. Headache and slight tickle in my chest.
    My wife started on Monday so as I was trying to keep her comfortable then the backache began and the fever.

I have 4 grandchildren just down the road a piece. All of them including mom and dad are still getting better, along with my wife and I.

We all take plenty of vitamins, especially C, some zink.
    We were steaming with Oregano oil, rubbing on the Skinners (smells like vick's) drinking plenty of water and Gatoraide.

Everyone was getting much better except for me.
    I have some lung issues from all of the years of working in the dust and welding repairs.
    I have high BP, low IQ, high Cholesterol, low T. You name it, I probably have it.
    I'm just the overall "Pusscake" of the whole family.

Well with all of that said, my wife called the family doc for some meds. He would not prescribe without a covid test.

Drivethrough rapid test; positive. Doctor scripted 5 days of steroids, 5 day Zpak, and some cough meds if needed.
    Started the meds last night with a full day of doses today.
    Doctor wants me to do the monoclonal antibody infussion. After looking that up onine.....think I'll pass.

My temperature has stayed down all day, oxygen saturation is good, chest tightness/pain is minimal.

I feel great! Now I just have to get that Elderberry juice down that my daughter made. :)

I hope that you are all healing up fine and I pray that you will all pull through this with flying colors.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I believe that mine began last Tuesday, the 4th. Headache and slight tickle in my chest.
    My wife started on Monday so as I was trying to keep her comfortable then the backache began and the fever.

I have 4 grandchildren just down the road a piece. All of them including mom and dad are still getting better, along with my wife and I.

We were steaming with Oregano oil, rubbing on the Skinners (smells like vick's) drinking plenty of water and Gatoraide.

I have some lung issues from all of the years of working in the dust and welding repairs.
    I have high BP, low IQ, high Cholesterol, low T. You name it, I probably have it.

Well with all of that said, my wife called the family doc for some meds. He would not prescribe without a covid test.

Drivethrough rapid test; positive. Doctor scripted 5 days of steroids, 5 day Zpak, and some cough meds if needed.
    Doctor wants me to do the monoclonal antibody infussion. After looking that up onine.....think I'll pass.

My temperature has stayed down all day, oxygen saturation is good, chest tightness/pain is minimal.

I feel great! Now I just have to get that Elderberry juice down that my daughter made. :)

I hope that you are all healing up fine and I pray that you will all pull through this with flying colors.
    Why would you pass on the monoclonal antibodies?

A treatment so good that the feds demand it not be given to white people…

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This will never go away as long as .gov is giving free labor to hospitals and other businesses bc of “staffing shortages”.

It’s not that no one wants to work it’s that no one wants to work for you

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Why did he give you antibiotics?

Top Bottom