• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My brother and SIL on the east coast, both un-jabbed, have it again for the 2nd time each, one year since the first time. Sore throat, sniffles, coughing, again. No rhyme or reason to who gets it bad and who doesn't. Probably Delta the first time and Omicron this time - no difference to their symptoms.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My brother and SIL on the east coast, both un-jabbed, have it again for the 2nd time each, one year since the first time. Sore throat, sniffles, coughing, again. No rhyme or reason to who gets it bad and who doesn't. Probably Delta the first time and Omicron this time - no difference to their symptoms.

My wife and I both had it in December of 2020, prior to vaccine availability. Both were sick, but nothing terribly concerning. My wife got the vaccine as soon as it was available. I opted not to get it. A couple weeks ago she got the booster. Shortly after, she had a slight headache which prompted her employer to require a Covid test. She had no symptoms between the headache and the test a few days later. It came back positive. We both got tested a few days later, though both asymptomatic. Her test was still positive, and mine was “inconclusive.” Apparently mine could have been contaminated, or a small amount of the virus was detected but not enough to call it “positive.” I’m not sure if somehow I avoided it, or if I had it shortly before and didn’t realize it. I would really like to know why sometimes it’s extremely minor, and sometimes you’re in ICU fighting to breathe.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My wife and I both had it in December of 2020, prior to vaccine availability. Both were sick, but nothing terribly concerning. My wife got the vaccine as soon as it was available. I opted not to get it. A couple weeks ago she got the booster. Shortly after, she had a slight headache which prompted her employer to require a Covid test. She had no symptoms between the headache and the test a few days later. It came back positive. We both got tested a few days later, though both asymptomatic. Her test was still positive, and mine was “inconclusive.” Apparently mine could have been contaminated, or a small amount of the virus was detected but not enough to call it “positive.” I’m not sure if somehow I avoided it, or if I had it shortly before and didn’t realize it. I would really like to know why sometimes it’s extremely minor, and sometimes you’re in ICU fighting to breathe.
    I was talking with a co-worker yesterday that just got his booster on Wednesday last week. By Thursday he had major swelling in his lymph nodes under his armpit and was in severe pain, and wound up calling in sick on Friday. He broke his ankle about a year or so ago and he said the pain was way worse than that. His son in Colorado also had the same after getting his booster and they wound up having to remove a lymph node. I'm not getting a booster. I didn't have any reaction whatsoever (not even a sore arm) when I got vaxxed, but screw that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    8 people at work tested positive. We only have 20 people, and all are vaxxed except myself, the owner, and one other guy. Sunday night I started shivering and was freezing cold, but sweating. My neck and back always hurt, but it’s been more than usual the past couple days. The back and neck pain plus the cold sweats pretty much prevents any sleep. I get tested tomorrow. I’m about sick of having to test because vaccinated people at work keep passing around viruses.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Unpopular opinion but I think the false vaccine narratives are contributing to the spread of covid.

Specifically in the last two weeks a bug has been going around the office, everyone is who is vaxed came into work with the sniffles and made some kind of excuse, allergies, just an ear infection ect. When asked if they had c
    Tested for covid the response was they were vaccinated so it couldn’t be covid. Management gave no pushback, didn’t send them for testing or send them home. They were allowed to work and continue to spread the disease.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Dr. Zelenko's Z-Stack Vitamin Cocktail​

Z_Labs_Supp_Facts_480x480.png

I have done this since Feb. 2021. It's worth a shot.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I take c,d,and zinc daily... quercetin is new to me.

The Science behind Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin D and C to Optimize the Immune System to Fight COVID-19​

Recent data, from peer reviewed studies, scientific data and clinical trials show that synergistic supplement combinations involving zinc and the zinc ionophore quercetin may be effective antiviral prevention and therapeutic agents against COVID-19. An ionophore transports molecules inside cell membranes. COVID-19 viral entry and replication in cells is inhibited by zinc - significantly reducing COVID-19 infection and mortality (Source). Generally, the more zinc that can be brought into respiratory cells, the better off a COVID-19 patient will be.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

The Science behind Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin D and C to Optimize the Immune System to Fight COVID-19​

Recent data, from peer reviewed studies, scientific data and clinical trials show that synergistic supplement combinations involving zinc and the zinc ionophore quercetin may be effective antiviral prevention and therapeutic agents against COVID-19. An ionophore transports molecules inside cell membranes. COVID-19 viral entry and replication in cells is inhibited by zinc - significantly reducing COVID-19 infection and mortality (Source). Generally, the more zinc that can be brought into respiratory cells, the better off a COVID-19 patient will be.
    Thanks. I’ll be adding that to my vitamin intake.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Finally got my positive test result tonight! I’ve been feeling the usual seasonal flu symptoms but no cough for about a week, longer than usual, but tested negative twice last week. It’s annoying and I’m more tired but I’m still doing what i need to do. My wife tested positive last week and she still has cold/flu symptoms with a productive cough, but is functioning otherwise normally. My 14 y.o. was down for about a day with a headache and “sore legs,” tested positive and was up n at em a day or two later. The 12 y.o. is so far unaffected. I just noticed smell /taste loss yesterday although I do have sinus congestion. I was ripping cedar panels for a closet but couldn’t smell a thing. And my taste isn’t exactly gone, but just certain components are missing. Kind of like I’m listening to music but can only hear the guitar, but none of the other instruments. That’s how food is.

Top Bottom