• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Insurance companies report 40% increase in death rate not from covid.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It is curious though. Lots of healthy athletes dying young.

Yep, I would like to see a historical list over the previous 10 years for comparison.
    I don't remember hearing about this level of "mystery illness / heart problems" on a large scale previously.
    There were heat stroke deaths that I can recall when they were running people in 100 degree weather but this seems to be a new phenomenon for "some reason".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, I would like to see a historical list over the previous 10 years for comparison.
    I don't remember hearing about this level of "mystery illness / heart problems" on a large scale previously.
    There were heat stroke deaths that I can recall when they were running people in 100 degree weather but this seems to be a new phenomenon for "some reason".
    I've seen reports of young athletes that have died from heart failure before. Usually they had some kind of heart defect though.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Are there though? How many athletes are there in the world? Are there really more dying now, or is someone just showing all of the athletes in the world that died that we would never have known about? It would be interesting to compare numbers over time.
    See sharpshooter's fallacy.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    My buddy’s fully vaxxed daughter just caught covid. Now he and his wife have it as well. He is vaxxed and having a pretty bad time. His UNvaxxed wife has the least symptoms of all three of them. Tell me again how well this vax works . . . . . . .

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Are there though? How many athletes are there in the world? Are there really more dying now, or is someone just showing all of the athletes in the world that died that we would never have known about? It would be interesting to compare numbers over time.
    I’ve run into this a few times trying to decide what’s really going on with Covid deaths. As long as I can remember, there have always been some sudden cardiac events with athletes. The kid at Lawrence North comes to mind, or Hank Geathers. And a lot of the people in that video were former athletes now in their 40s and 50s. One guy was a 49 year old former volleyball player. So is there a new problem? It seems sort of hard to tell. Plus that video makes the assumption all of those people were vaccinated/had Covid, and suffered cardiac issues.

I was looking at reported Covid deaths and wondered what the normal number of expected deaths was for a given year. Sure enough, there are quite a lot of excess deaths since Covid started. But, we’ve also been seeing record overdoses and mental health issues. I saw an article that more US service members had committed suicide in a 3 month period than had died from suspected Covid since the beginning of the pandemic.

So is the Covid virus killing people, or is it the pandemic and our response killing people?

Also, if you’re interested, here’s a list of athletes who died suddenly before 40, long before Covid:

Notable Athlete Deaths

Those are only the well-known athletes. Who knows how many amateurs and such.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    271713920_10222694985255526_5521018302208395310_n.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My buddy’s fully vaxxed daughter just caught covid. Now he and his wife have it as well. He is vaxxed and having a pretty bad time. His UNvaxxed wife has the least symptoms of all three of them. Tell me again how well this vax works . . . . . . .

My GF and I are suffering through it now. Both unvaxxed. So far it's similar to a cold or flu.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    My sister and her triple jabbed family still fighting Covid. Her husband who got stuck and my youngest anti jab nephew are the only ones to not get it. Stuff is hard to understand.....

Top Bottom