• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    How did fact checkers get to be so political and retarded? Isn't there one group anywhere that cares about the truth?

People don't care about what doesn't impact them.

The people that are 'waking up' to this are the ones who can't ignore it because they have been vaccine injured [neurological complications], know someone injured, or lost someone close to them [Per the CDC - 11,468 deaths reported]. Yes, there are hundreds of thousands of people who have received this preventative method because they fear contracting a virus who's original strain had a less than 1% chance of killing you if you contracted it. [statistical source]

There are also thousands of people injured who are struggling to receive care because the fact that they were injured by a vaccine that is politically untouchable makes them a liability to practitioners. When it becomes personal...the 'fact checkers' will get their facts straight...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they're going with the argument that it is ineffective against Omicron, I would argue the same could be said of the vaccines.
    Well there’s little doubt about that. Regeneron said that their monoclonal antibody treatment os not effective against omicron because the pike protein that the antibodies target has 30 mutations and that makes it much easier for the virus to evade the them.

I read something similar in an explanation of why the vaccines are not as effective against omicron. Probably the mrna vaccines could be made to target omicron, and so could the monoclonal antibody treatments. But here we are still mandating vaccines that are largely ineffective against omicron.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If you can identify as a fact-checker, Hatin can identify as a cardiologist.
    I thought for sure he was a proctologist. :cool:

iu

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well there’s little doubt about that. Regeneron said that their monoclonal antibody treatment os not effective against omicron because the pike protein that the antibodies target has 30 mutations and that makes it much easier for the virus to evade the them.

I read something similar in an explanation of why the vaccines are not as effective against omicron. Probably the mrna vaccines could be made to target omicron, and so could the monoclonal antibody treatments. But here we are still mandating vaccines that are largely ineffective against omicron.
    Pfizer is already making another mRNA vaccine that targets omicron. It should be a big hit with Karens, Government, Media and other sheep.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pfizer is already making another mRNA vaccine that targets omicron. It should be a big hit with Karens, Government, Media and other sheep.

I don’t know why. But updating to ios 15 seems to have increased the number of typos I make. I really hate my thumbs.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    So, now "freedom" is selfish, and people want us to stop "invading" their territory.

Note how in the MSNBC clip, the man is discussing what one would assume to be a tragedy, however, the MSNBC woman responds with a smile.

She knows it's a lie and is happy to find that someone agrees with her lie.

Reminded me of this video that discusses this phenomenon:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dr. Cambell thinks that eventually we cannot keep vaxing our way out of this with current vaccines. He says that those who were originally double dosed were offered a 20-week protection against severity and about another 10 weeks now for those with a third booster, even less with a fourth and so on. After that the only path forward is through natual infection immunity.

He has stated previously that if you're gonna get it it's best that it happens before your vax protection runs out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom