• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    “I think my boy is fighting pretty damn courageously and he has integrity and principles he really believes in and that makes me respect him all the more,” David said. “It’s his body. It’s his choice.”

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    “I think my boy is fighting pretty damn courageously and he has integrity and principles he really believes in and that makes me respect him all the more,” David said. “It’s his body. It’s his choice.”

Ignoring the medical ethics... You're getting a heart transplant and yet you're worried about a vaccine 100+ million people have taken? :n00b:

I'm sure the guy is on a dozen or more medications that he's not refusing and are a condition of the surgery. And I'd bet that if the doctor presented him with a new drug approved by the FDA for emergency use and used in 100+ million patients with good results, that he'd jump on the chance to get a better shot at a healthy ticker.

Sure, politics isn't part of this.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ignoring the medical ethics... You're getting a heart transplant and yet you're worried about a vaccine 100+ million people have taken? :n00b:
    Lets see. Vaccines are shown to cause heart issues. Check. Already have heart issues. Check. So let's force someone who has a heart problem to get a vaccine that can cause heart problems, in order to get a new heart. Makes sense to me :scratch:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lets see. Vaccines are shown to cause heart issues. Check. Already have heart issues. Check. So let's force someone who has a heart problem to get a vaccine that can cause heart problems, in order to get a new heart. Makes sense to me :scratch:
    Exactly. Sounds like a prudent decision by the patient to me. But Jetta is a "go along to get along" kinda guy when it comes to whatever .gov tells him.

And with the suspension of .gov mandates now, I would imagine that would help his case if he chooses to sue the hospital, especially if the hospital receives .gov money (ie. Medicare payments).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So the doctors want him dead?

Yeah... Sure.

It seems from the story that the doctors have evidence that his risks are lowered by getting vaccinated.

seems logical to make that a condition of the transplant.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So the doctors want him dead?

Yeah... Sure.
    Yeah. That's what I said. Go with that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's been tested and multiple times for the Fauchi Flu. Tests negative. Why in the **** should he be forced to get the jab to get a new heart. Flat out stupidity and negligence to force this upon him. If you don't see that, we'll there's no hope for you

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    As a transplant recipient, I do know that they tanked my immune system for quite some time afterwards. I was not able to get any vaccines for over a year afterwards, and infact they wouldn't let me get the C19 Vaccine until my levels were up to a certain point.

They actually still have my immune system suppressed and it's been over 2 years now.

I didn't have a heart transplant, but it makes curious about wether they do the same (length of time wise). I would imagine they do to keep the chance of rejection down.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah. That's what I said. Go with that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's been tested and multiple times for the Fauchi Flu. Tests negative. Why in the **** should he be forced to get the jab to get a new heart. Flat out stupidity and negligence to force this upon him. If you don't see that, we'll there's no hope for you
    It's private hospital... We could boycott it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It seems from the story that the doctors have evidence that his risks are lowered by getting vaccinated.

seems logical to make that a condition of the transplant.
    “We have had many conversations with the doctors, who confirmed that his heart COULD swell and go into severe crisis but they can’t guarantee anything and it’s a choice we will have to make if he wants to be listed.”

Really?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    “We have had many conversations with the doctors, who confirmed that his heart COULD swell and go into severe crisis but they can’t guarantee anything and it’s a choice we will have to make if he wants to be listed.”

Really?
    Just ignore. The douchebaggery runs rampant in those :koolaid:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Really?
    Can you imagine someone getting a new heart then complaining that it may have a little swelling?
    (insert purple for those not so bright} :cool:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'm sure the guy is on a dozen or more medications that he's not refusing and are a condition of the surgery. And I'd bet that if the doctor presented him with a new drug approved by the FDA for emergency use and used in 100+ million patients with good results, that he'd jump on the chance to get a better shot at a healthy ticker.

Sure, politics isn't part of this.
    Well. Some people actually stand up for their principles.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Does he have a better chance at survival with a new heart and the vaccine, or his current heart and no vaccine? Sounds like he’s possibly too sick to even be moved to another hospital, so his current situation must be pretty dire.

Now, if he’s just making a stand on principle, then have at it. Odds of survival aren’t really a concern if that’s the issue.

Top Bottom