• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Does he have a better chance at survival with a new heart and the vaccine, or his current heart and no vaccine? Sounds like he’s possibly too sick to even be moved to another hospital,
    You left out an option. Id say it stands to reason his best chance is a new heart with no jab.

We do know that the jabs CAN cause heart issues. So why would you take that chance with a bad ticker already? If he's already in the hospital, I'm sure they're testing for the Fauchi Flu hourly, daily, weekly, etc. Id have to bet he's testing negative everytime or it would be mentioned. And even if he did test positive that means he has antibodies that have proven to be more effective than the jab.

Edit to add

This reeks of medical malpractice to me. Just my :twocents: of course

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You left out an option. Id say it stands to reason his best chance is a new heart with no jab.

We do know that the jabs CAN cause heart issues. So why would you take that chance with a bad ticker already? If he's already in the hospital, I'm sure they're testing for the Fauchi Flu hourly, daily, weekly, etc. Id have to bet he's testing negative everytime or it would be mentioned. And even if he did test positive that means he has antibodies that have proven to be more effective than the jab.

Edit to add

This reeks of medical malpractice to me. Just my :twocents: of course
    The hospital isn’t going to do it, so it’s not an option. There’s a lot of precedent for not giving organ transplants to “non-compliant” patients, so I’m sure there have been lawsuits. I wonder how differently this one would be viewed. I don’t have a dog in this fight, it’s just an interesting case. Hopefully @HoughMade will weigh in, since this is his area.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Florida shuts monoclonal antibody treatment sites after FDA sets new limits

So the FDA yanked the EUA for the two most common monoclonal antibody treatments used in treating the 'Rona.

They say...

Seems odd they have that kind of data so quickly. Wonder where their data is showing how 'active' any of the vaccines are against the dreaded omicron?
    Maybe they have the data so quickly because Omicron has progressed so quickly. We’ve already peaked in cases and are on the way down in this wave. Really it just looks more like a spike than a wave.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    With Omicron why is there a requirement to be vaccinated? I suspect that’s political, at least a little.
    Alex Berenson was on the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show today essentially pleading with TPTB to stop vaccinations. He reports that new data out of Israel, Denmark and Australia shows that the mRNA vaccines are actually causing Omicron to spread more easily, therefore making it more likely that those who are vaccinated will end up hospitalized or dead.

Here are four facts:

1: Both the within-country and the between-country data show that people who are vaccinated but not boosted are at higher risk of Omicron infection than the unvaccinated.

Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

2: Thus vaccines will actually make hospitalization or death from Omicron MORE likely unless they somehow protect against serious outcomes from Covid infections more than they increase the odds of infection. That’s simple math.

At this point we have no way of knowing how those two factors interact. In other words, we do not know if Omicron is more dangerous to the unvaccinated than the vaccinated (putting aside any vaccine side effects).

3: It is unclear whether the vaccines interfere with the development of long-term post-infection immunity in people who are infected with Omicron.

4: It is clear that a third vaccine dose temporarily reduces the risk of serious illness or death from Omicron.

But it is unclear how long that protection will last, and whether when it ends people who have received a third dose will be less or more vulnerable than those who are unvaccinated or have received two doses.

Put these four facts together and it is clear that to encourage booster shots for anyone - including the elderly - at this point is reckless, bordering on criminal.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    INGO is blessed with so many cardiologist.
    Where did you get your medical degree? You seem to be giving an awful lot of medical advice, and then telling those that disagree that their opinions aren’t valid because they don’t have a medical degree... kinda retarded isn’t it? (Can I say that if I don’t have a degree in mental health?)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One in a million, there is still the one.
    Does this mean he's F'd.
    Depends how bad his case is I guess. He could be ****ed anyway because the monoclonal antibodies are hit or miss. It sure has seemed to work for some prominent people. But I think it should be available anyway.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Depends how bad his case is I guess. He could be ****ed anyway because the monoclonal antibodies are hit or miss. It sure has seemed to work for some prominent people. But I think it should be available anyway.
    If they're going with the argument that it is ineffective against Omicron, I would argue the same could be said of the vaccines.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Lets see. Vaccines are shown to cause heart issues. Check. Already have heart issues. Check. So let's force someone who has a heart problem to get a vaccine that can cause heart problems, in order to get a new heart. Makes sense to me :scratch:
    Totally makes sense...just like 108 seemingly healthy FIFA soccer players didn't die last year, in a six month window, after receiving the jab.
    See - Reuters fact checked it...and said it's not proof... :dunno:

It's really weird though because I used their link to find a rather thorough article with clearly sourced data that kinda makes their claim of 'not proof' sound like complete crap... Five fold increase in sudden cardiac death

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Totally makes sense...just like 108 seemingly healthy FIFA soccer players didn't die last year, in a six month window, after receiving the jab. See - Reuters fact checked it...and said it's not proof. :dunno:
    I had this discussion with a guy at work last week. I got Covid and when I came back he preached to me about the vaccine. I showed him the amount of soccer players deaths this year vs previous years. He said they’ve always had players die from heart attacks... yup, they have, but not at this rate. We called it truce. Everyone’s minds are made up about the vaccine. If you’re for or against it, nobody is gonna change their mind at this point in the game.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Where did you get your medical degree? You seem to be giving an awful lot of medical advice, and then telling those that disagree that their opinions aren’t valid because they don’t have a medical degree... kinda retarded isn’t it? (Can I say that if I don’t have a degree in mental health?)

There’s bs being tossed out from all side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom