• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hello Racheal Madcow. This was her platform. Is that not a prime example of spreading dis-information? BTW Whatever happened to her anyway?

Who among us cares? I certainly don't.
    A couple months ago someone shared a nifty little video montage with many of the usual suspects going on record stating getting the covid shot would stop the spread, you wouldn't get sick, and you wouldn't pass it on to others. I think it was on one of my twitter follows but I can't find it now. The "nobody ever said it would keep you from getting sick" is a lie. They did say it. The explicitly said it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    A couple months ago someone shared a nifty little video montage with many of the usual suspects going on record stating getting the covid shot would stop the spread, you wouldn't get sick, and you wouldn't pass it on to others. I think it was on one of my twitter follows but I can't find it now. The "nobody ever said it would keep you from getting sick" is a lie. They did say it. The explicitly said it.
    Yep. Repeatedly. Then they changed the story and now the believers want to ignore that it ever happened. Every one of these mother ****ing ***holes that make that statement are knowingly lying out of their ass. So **** them. **** the shots. **** all of them with a splintery, moldy baseball bat wrapped in rusty barbed wire dipped in lemon juice right in their ***. Including the board trolls. **** the especially hard because they're doing it just to sow division and **** everyone off.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Then again maybe Mr. Madcow was just a useful idiot used as a vehicle to disseminate that dis-information in order to dupe the public into getting the jab. In any event she sure played her useful idiot role willingly as a lapdog media personality.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My wife has had it 3x (I believe) and I’ve had it 2x. Once in Feb 2020 (her) before there was any testing. She was laid out for a week and could barely get out of bed. Then we both had Delta in April 2021, and Omicron in Jan 2022.

If anyone were to have a bad case of Covid, it’s her. She had pneumonia when she was 4, and spent a week in an oxygen tent. Now every time she gets even a sniffle, it goes to her lungs and turns into bronchitis.

None of those times were fun, but we made it through. If we were able to make it through on our own immune systems, I don’t know what the jab could have done better for us.

Yes, people have died. I lost an uncle and a couple good friends to Covid. All 3 of them were obese and had multiple health issues. At this point I think I’ll just stick with trusting the immune system that my body was designed with, as it hasn’t failed me yet.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When will all those liars be called out by the Democrat Ministry of Truth for spreading dis-information in order to sway the public at large into getting the jab? I'm personally not holding my breath.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Illinois still has commercials up, saying "I got the shot, so I wouldn't get the important people around me sick."
    I see they are still spreading dis-information Where the hell is the Ministry of Truth to correct them?!? Probably too busy haranguing Republicans.

Top Bottom