• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I got my first and only lap dance at a colleague's bachelor party at a short-lived 'sports boutique' many yaers ago. I realized then, this is the closest to a 20 yr old hot body I'm gonna get (w/o chloroform) for the rest of my life...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Confession: I'm not much of a drinker. One glass of wine makes me sleepy, which is why I drink a glass 30 minutes before bed time.
    And I can't stand the taste of beer.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I got my first and only lap dance at a colleague's bachelor party at a short-lived 'sports boutique' many yaers ago. I realized then, this is the closest to a 20 yr old hot body I'm gonna get (w/o chloroform) for the rest of my life...

Oh, I have a whole litre of it. You need some?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Is your next confession going to be that guy was you?

0438bce0e45bfc23421041cce5752c6dc0aa58a5239d22af7f15add0f509bb35.jpg

Naw wasn't me, although I wasn't exactly a player in school. It was some goofy looking dude with Blue eyes. He was in IT, but I think he is a cop now. :p:

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    HAH! I just got sick in the last day or two, so I blame YOU!

Confession: there is an incredibly lazy, chubby cat asleep on a perch next to me. I'm not allowed to harass, touch, or look at him, but I am fantasizing about pushing him off of the perch, then pretending I did not. I. Hate. Him. I hate cats in general, but I Hate Him especially. Oh, it would be so easy . . . so easy . . .[/QUOT E]

DO IT!!!! Just DO IT!!!! It will make you feel better and then come back and confess it and I will feel better!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was at the Dollar store when I lived in Alabama 15 years ago. My sister was in the store talking on her cell phone. She didn't know I was in the store, so I had a girl that worked there go tell her that they didn't allow talking on cell phones in the store.

My sister started to get angry and then the girl said "That guy told me he was your brother and put me up to it". I leaned around the aisle and waved. My sister didn't miss a beat and said "I've never seen that guy before in my life" The girl turned around and gave me a look to kill. My sister started to laugh and gave it away.

We prank each other all the time.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I was at the Dollar store when I lived in Alabama 15 years ago. My sister was in the store talking on her cell phone. She didn't know I was in the store, so I had a girl that worked there go tell her that they didn't allow talking on cell phones in the store.

My sister started to get angry and then the girl said "That guy told me he was your brother and put me up to it". I leaned around the aisle and waved. My sister didn't miss a beat and said "I've never seen that guy before in my life" The girl turned around and gave me a look to kill. My sister started to laugh and gave it away.

We prank each other all the time.

i have a friend that walks around the store till someone asks "can I help you, sir?"

then he looks around and looks at them all shocked and says "you can see me?"

freaks people out

Top Bottom