• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Although I use "LOL" regularly in text messages, I hardly ever actually laugh out loud. I'm usually not even smiling as I type it.

One time while waiting in a fast food drive-thru line, I dug into my grocery bag and ate a donut while I waited my turn.

I think cats are better than dogs.

Ok, get them off your chest...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I am typically much nicer to people than I want to be. I fear if my inside voice were to make it outside even 10% of the time I'd be exiled to the surface of the moon. Cowboy Bob taught me lessons which have lasted 40 years.

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I actually don't mind watching The young and the restless with my wife.

I pee sitting down in the middle of the night.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Although I use "LOL" regularly in text messages, I hardly ever actually laugh out loud. I'm usually not even smiling as I type it.

One time while waiting in a fast food drive-thru line, I dug into my grocery bag and ate a donut while I waited my turn.

I think cats are better than dogs.

Ok, get them off your chest...

I too rarely laugh or even smile when I write "LOL." This time I literally laughed out loud.

The only person I take seriously on YouTube is Matt Best, and that's because he takes nothing seriously. Yeah, that's right, your favorite instructor is a poser.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    I sometimes Google 'big words' just to make sure I'm spelling them correctly and using them in context..... it must be Irish-Catholic guilt and 16 years of Catholic schooling (and NO I did NOT repeat any grades)

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

OK, when I was a Ball State Student in 1984, he'd given a performance the night before and the next day my brother and I were having an early lunch in the student center cafeteria and in walks Liberace in a nice understated tan suit, along with his bodyguard/assistant. We were among maybe fifteen or twenty students in there at the time and my brother got his autograph for his best friend (who played keyboards in a band). Liberace was actually very cool and really nice.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom