• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I hate EVERYBODY until they give me reason not too.
    I love to be first at a stoplight so I can punch it at redlight runners
    The sight of lots of loose ammo spread on a floor gives me wood
    Just cause I like dogs doesn't mean I like YOUR dog

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just ordered my fiance the bar stools she's been wanting for our kitchen island as a "late Valentine's day present" but really I just wanted to cover up the fact that I ordered a new knife. A Shadow Tech Talon A. :D

JT1968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Aurora
    I watch the Lifetime channel and cry a lot while doing it.
    I like revolvers a lot.
    Both of my little dogs are wimps. They watch Lifetime with me.......

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I still wake up next to mine every day :dunno:

I think Ashley Graham is hot.

I wish I had gone to law school, like my college guidance counselor advised me to.

Ooh. Never heard of Ashley Graham before. She looks like the kinda girl I couldn't split in half lengthwise, but I'd sure have tried. Likin that a lot.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It IS possible to rent a car in Vegas and drive all over town without ever getting the car out of 2nd gear, regardless of speed.
    (NEVER buy a silver Pontiac G6 from an auction)

I'm tempted to make a Craigslist add for men seeking men using my gf's ex-husband's cell number as the contact info.

I don't brake check idiots in traffic, I merely disengage the overdrive, and sometimes will even downshift, so as to avoid brake lights.

I've nearly ran a motorcycle off of a bridge in a construction zone because that mile long line of traffic backed up entering the zone clearly didn't apply to him.

When in high school, camping on a snowy spring break week, my friends and I were busted by a CO having BB gun wars using the childrens wooden play sets as cover.
    I think he nearly **** his pants when quietly driving thru and someone popped up with a rifle aimed across the road.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I dropped my wife off at the mall so I could pick up the M4 I ordered a week ago, I snuck the same rifle into the spare bedroom closet while she took a poop when we got home, I waited till she went to bed to get it out and play with it.

I once almost had my foot bitten off by a alligator.

I have done tons of crazy **** I will never confess online!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't brake check idiots in traffic, I merely disengage the overdrive, and sometimes will even downshift, so as to avoid brake lights.

I like to engine brake in the Mustang with the real transmission at school zones and such, and watch the bewilderment of the twits behind me when I slow down so fast without hitting the brakes. Stupid people are so fun to confuse.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I call my dog the b word (female dog) and act like she's a pita around family/friends..but actually love her a lot.

I wish I was a mind reader and could tell who really needs help when asking for money. I don't give a dime. Ever. I would if I knew how it would really be used.

i don't pick up the House until minutes before my wife gets home.

I sometimes tell my son to tell mommy he needs a diaper change to get out of it. I keep it to myself if I smell it..

i fart in meetings at work and meander my way to the opposite side so I'm not blamed

I pick my nose..

That's called crop-dusting

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I used to work in construction fairly high off the floor and on beams and kickerboards without worry. Now, my sphincter gets tight watching high shots on TV.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Another confession....

I enjoy my other hobbies much much more than shooting guns.

Hobbies are mountain biking, road biking and woodturning.

I made a thread last week about selling my AR build for another gun. NOW I'm thinking of selling it to finance my other hobbies.

I truly get the mountain and roadbiking thing. I can spend hours at them. Very Zen. Reminds me of sailing small boats, where there is a lot to do but paradoxically doing it clears the mind and nourishes the soul. Shooting guns is a much more intense experience for me with only bench rest offering any feeling of relaxation, but I like it the way I love driving fast - a visceral, intense, immediate feeling of joy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm an engineer AND an extrovert
    I work in management and am embarassed by this. I don't think of it as meaningful work.
    I don't like children but will feign interest to fit in.
    I'm not too fond of most adults, either

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I like to engine brake in the Mustang with the real transmission at school zones and such, and watch the bewilderment of the twits behind me when I slow down so fast without hitting the brakes. Stupid people are so fun to confuse.

Brakes are cheaper than clutches.

Top Bottom