• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I had my complete reloading setup for more than two years before I actually reloaded a single round.

My wife genuinely believes that I like squash; I eat it because she loves it.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I have had the same reoccurring dream for probably 25 years but cannot remember the content. It happens probably 5-8 times a year, I know the geographic location(s) and that its the same but that's it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My wife got me these for Christmas this year.Danner - Rain Forest 8" Brown - Boots - Product
    because I did not have any high quality summer boots.My other Danners are all insulated,and the pair I wear daily are actually warmer than my mucks.boot | mukluks | steger | winter | warmest-Shop.mukluks.com
    Boots are really something that you get what you pay for.I would love a pair of custom boots from Adam Jimenez: OpenRoadBoots | Winona, MN but they start at $400,with actual end cost $500-600.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-k03d3J0gQ

I still just have my old Sitkas that I wore in high school 35 years ago. The offspring must both be from an illicit affair with Sasquatch, as they're almost as tall laying down as standing up. I have kinda small feet for my height. No, it isn't true what they say :)

I always sit when I pee, mostly because my bow... you don't need to hear about that. Anyway, I don't have very good aim with, um, all my firearms. I had an argument with offspring #1 when he was in kindergarten. He told me the teacher said girls sit and boys stand. I told him fine, that's her toilet. Do that there, but is she going to come clean mine? Here you sit. Once I got a good look at that teacher, maybe I should have had her come over and clean it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Probably shouldn't... Turns out it's bad for you.

I wish I hadn't quit drinking 15 years ago. I never hurt, got sick, and didn't worry about things like I do now.
    I hate plastic hand guns, plastic stocks on rifles (except evil black guns)
    Sometimes I feel bad for shooting yotes (killing any animal actually)
    I have compassion and tolerance for most liberals except those that voted for and still think Obama is a good potus
    I am jinxed by Fords
    And I'm not 'fessing up 'bout what I think of censorship.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish I hadn't quit drinking 15 years ago. I never hurt, got sick, and didn't worry about things like I do now.
    I hate plastic hand guns, plastic stocks on rifles (except evil black guns)
    Sometimes I feel bad for shooting yotes (killing any animal actually)
    I have compassion and tolerance for most liberals except those that voted for and still think Obama is a good potus
    I am jinxed by Fords
    And I'm not 'fessing up 'bout what I think of censorship.

Come on Harry....you are on a roll man.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've chucked up a coat hanger in a dewalt cordless drill to break up a tremendous poop that a plunger couldn't defeat. Not sure if this counts as a confession or bragging.

As a guy I can testify to "Manly Toilets" that can turn these tasks into memories. Butt you pay for the porcelain. Weren't cheap but when you have 3 sons and 5 grand kids it's a wise investment.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Come on Harry....you are on a roll man.

I learned better than that crap by the time I was 8 yrs old. The days of "I double dare you" are just laughs, regrets, and memories.
    Besides....I like our Mods and I'm addicted to INGO so I shall politely STFU and keep these thoughts to myself.
    OH, CM....I'm not going to tell what you said about them and I'm sure as hell not going to tell on myself. LOL!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I learned better than that crap by the time I was 8 yrs old. The days of "I double dare you" are just laughs, regrets, and memories.
    Besides....I like our Mods and I'm addicted to INGO so I shall politely STFU and keep these thoughts to myself.
    OH, CM....I'm not going to tell what you said about them and I'm sure as hell not going to tell on myself. LOL!

:lmfao: Hey, wait a minute......:)

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I don't wear my wife's panties and it's not on my bucket list (anymore)....the silky ones...

Did I just think this, or did I actually post it..........:wrongdoor:??

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I've chucked up a coat hanger in a dewalt cordless drill to break up a tremendous poop that a plunger couldn't defeat. Not sure if this counts as a confession or bragging.
    I did that just yesterday, but no plunger, just a paint stirrer stick. Real men do it w/o power toolz......

p.s. I once chucked up a fork that I swallowed.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    i just found out that I missed paying off a promotional 0% interest charge on our Best Buy Card and now we owe a huge amount of interest. Had the $, just missed it. Best Buy is showing me no mercy. I will probably NOT tell my husband, and I already closed our Best Buy account. :(

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    your honestly baiting people to hit your Mustang?

I might have to pay my deductible but my old junker just plowed your nice car.
    (but then you would get all mad at me I bet)
    Bob feller? If so I'm jealous!! I met him and got a ball signed by him before he died. One of the nicest guys ever and a war hero

Top Bottom