• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I like to engine brake in the Mustang with the real transmission at school zones and such, and watch the bewilderment of the twits behind me when I slow down so fast without hitting the brakes. Stupid people are so fun to confuse.

your honestly baiting people to hit your Mustang?

I might have to pay my deductible but my old junker just plowed your nice car.
    (but then you would get all mad at me I bet)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    your honestly baiting people to hit your Mustang?

I might have to pay my deductible but my old junker just plowed your nice car.
    (but then you would get all mad at me I bet)

The skill and art of this is watching how close they get. The throttle is your friend.

Nah.....I have never done this....:)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They're not gonna get that close, bleeme, I'm watching. All I have to do is goose the gas and most of them wouldn't know what just happened "there was a car in front of me, then there... wasn't" I can just imagine the confusion and the testimony. I haven't measured, but I don't think it takes 5 seconds 0-60. Offspring #2 has literally told me "not to do that again" just merging into traffic. The full holeshot would probably turn him inside out. I don't wanna clean that up.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I've lit my ass on fire.

I very much dislike cities and towns, and hate housing editions and apartments.

I do not watch TV, the news, or TV shows.

I enjoy camping in arctic weather and enjoy shorts only while barefoot in the woods in summer and spring.

I am terrified of spiders and large bodies of water as well as the sound of cotton ripping.

I hate most dogs yet get teary if I see pics of or hear of one abused.

Though I'm a guy I love to bake and hand sew.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I've chucked up a coat hanger in a dewalt cordless drill to break up a tremendous poop that a plunger couldn't defeat. Not sure if this counts as a confession or bragging.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm considering buying a pair of boots that cost $350.

My wife got me these for Christmas this year.Danner - Rain Forest 8" Brown - Boots - Product
    because I did not have any high quality summer boots.My other Danners are all insulated,and the pair I wear daily are actually warmer than my mucks.boot | mukluks | steger | winter | warmest-Shop.mukluks.com
    Boots are really something that you get what you pay for.I would love a pair of custom boots from Adam Jimenez: OpenRoadBoots | Winona, MN but they start at $400,with actual end cost $500-600.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-k03d3J0gQ

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks for the links. I've already got a good pair of waterproof/ cold weather boots. These are more for everyday wear. I must confess, old school style is a factor with these.

Wolverine 1000 mile boots.

$_3.JPG

Top Bottom