• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Lotta kids in sweatshops going to be out of a job now.
    They are allowing exemptions.

“Headquarter employees have until February 1 to be vaccinated or obtain a medical or religious exemption or they will be terminated. Columbia Sportswear said they have a “small group of people” who are unvaccinated.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are allowing exemptions.

“Headquarter employees have until February 1 to be vaccinated or obtain a medical or religious exemption or they will be terminated. Columbia Sportswear said they have a “small group of people” who are unvaccinated.”
    Translation: Senior leadership, board members, and sweatshop workers will be exempt from this rule.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol.

Company’s struggling. Use people being unvaccinated as a good excuse for layoffs.

Let them. Those people can go work somewhere that’ll appreciate them. **** working a job that tells me how I can live. I provide you with a service, a mutual service that we both agreed to an amount and benefits for when we agreed to hire/work for each other. If I don’t like your terms, I’ll find somewhere else to work freely. If you don’t like my terms, you can fire me and find someone else to do it. But you damn sure don’t own me and tell me what I have to do outside of my job. **** your paycheck.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    My company fired all unvaccinated workers in October. My wife's company fired all unvaccinated workers in November. (And she lost the best boss she's ever had b/c of it). Unfortunately this is the "norm" for large companies, and was even before the Biden unconstitutional mandate.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My company fired all unvaccinated workers in October. My wife's company fired all unvaccinated workers in November. (And she lost the best boss she's ever had b/c of it). Unfortunately this is the "norm" for large companies, and was even before the Biden unconstitutional mandate.
    I don't know about it being the norm, but there are more than a few.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    1) Nike. I quit buying them long ago.
    2) Columbia. Haven't bought much, but it was my last purchase.
    3) Carhartt. Just stopped buying them a few seconds ago.

Edit: I just voiced my opinion on Carhartt website chat, this truly saddens me as I have been a loyal customer and patron for almost four decades.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    All of those illegals pouring in will work somewhere, maybe companies are using covid to move out more senior employees so they can replace them with cheap illegal labor at slave wages. Just give them a shot as they come through the door.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All of those illegals pouring in will work somewhere, maybe companies are using covid to move out more senior employees so they can replace them with cheap illegal labor at slave wages. Just give them a shot as they come through the door.
    Should give them a "shot" :ar15: as they're attempting to cross the border.

Top Bottom