• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I understand why people are more upset about this one. It’s like realizing that flirty stripper doesn’t actually think you’re cute and funny. Maybe this is just a good reminder that big companies are more interested in profits than shared values.
    If they were interested in profits, turning away 50% of potential customers, and knowing most of your current customers are probably against the policies you’re putting in place seems like a **** poor business decision.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    About the price... people want to buy American made products until it's time to pay for American made products. The main thing that caused companies to start manufacturing overseas were the high costs of paying American workers a living wage. Now I see a lot of people screaming to bring manufacturing back, but then complain when it costs more to buy.
    Some of this is due to the demands made on biz's in the U.S. Wanna build a new facility in the U.S.? Ok, but you'll need a restroom for each and every gender. You'll also need to be sure x% of your workforce is on the desirable list. Etc., etc. If it's cheaper to send U.S. cotton across the worlds largest ocean so it can be transformed into jeans, shipped back across the worlds largest ocean, shipped via trucks and trains across the U.S., displayed within a 20 acre department store that's lit with the fanciest "green lightbulbs" 24/7.... And the jeans are still cheaper than U.S. sourced, manufactured jeans???
    However, you've turned me on to a homeland company making products from homeland sources. I'll be taking a closer look. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom