chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    You mean before he fell down. :cheers:
    Being an AR hater is certainly your right. Why you'd want to invest so much time and energy in that endeavor, only you can know. I can almost admire your dedication to denigrating AR and/or discounting anything positive that anyone says about him. I don't understand it, but you do you.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Being an AR hater is certainly your right. Why you'd want to invest so much time and energy in that endeavor, only you can know. I can almost admire your dedication to denigrating AR and/or discounting anything positive that anyone says about him. I don't understand it, but you do you.
    Don't have to understand it, but at least he's dedicated to it lol

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    To see it bothers you so much makes me feel good. The fact that I have been right about AR must really bother a few of you. When AR plays a complete season and leads the Colts to the Superbowl is when I will admit I was wrong all along. :cheers:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    To see it bothers you so much makes me feel good. The fact that I have been right about AR must really bother a few of you. When AR plays a complete season and leads the Colts to the Superbowl is when I will admit I was wrong all along. :cheers:
    My guy, you were triggered by the mere suggestion, by an actual NFL quarterback, that AR might possibly have the biggest arm in the league. Spare me.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Im conflicted. Im a mahomes fan, but I want SF to win. But I hate the city of SF.

I think SF will put points up early. Once Mahomes gets fired up and in his routine hes gonna end up bringing them back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom