• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok, jokes aside. This dude was obviously going to off himself. If he had gotten residential confinement, he would've pulled an El Chapo (i.e. escape) and been living it up in Havana. Once the court poo poo'd that possibility, and he was looking at the idea for being a pedophile in prison, combined with living a life of massive wealth and then going to prison, it's no wonder he off'd himself. He should bounced as soon as the rumors about him being tried again started to surface.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, jokes aside. This dude was obviously going to off himself. If he had gotten residential confinement, he would've pulled an El Chapo (i.e. escape) and been living it up in Havana. Once the court poo poo'd that possibility, and he was looking at the idea for being a pedophile in prison, combined with living a life of massive wealth and then going to prison, it's no wonder he off'd himself. He should bounced as soon as the rumors about him being tried again started to surface.
    I agree that one thing is for certain. Death was the only option. Whether it was by his own hands or under the supervision of others.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Trump rode the Lolita express too. The suicide coulda been a tag team.

Highly doubtful.

While I certainly can't say it is impossible that Trump might have participated in such activity, from what I've read, it is highly unlikely as it appears that he despised it instead.

• Epstein was investigated for similar crimes in 2009. The only "high powered" person to help the claimant's lawyer was Donald Trump. [link] According to this same lawyer, not only was Trump the only one of "a lot" of these people to respond to subpoenas, but he was very generous with his time and his information checked out. [link]
    • The case where Trump was accused of having sex with a 13-year old was brought 22 years later during the 2016 presidential campaign. It was dropped because the accuser recanted. [link]
    • Opposition research firm Fusion GPS (not exactly Trump promoters) followed the rabbit trail trying to link Trump and Epstein's "Lolita Express" operation. The reporter who worked with them (Ken Silverstein) said "I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons." [link]
    • Trump barred Epstein from Mar-A-Lago after finding out that he had recruited a young woman there. He did not tolerate that behavior. [link]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I Know, Right? :dunno:

Until now I would not have suspected Kut of being a Clinton Operative.

I see the link has gone with the socially sensitive "died by suicide" not "commited". Can't imply any responsibility I guess.

Well there IS commiting suicide by your own hand and then there is being suicided eg. died by suicide.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is a pain going back and forth removing check marks but someone has to do it.

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I'm sure all the mandatory video cameras will come up broken or were out for service.

Also, if you're surprised by Epstein's suicide while on suicide watch, just think how surprised he was!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is a pain going back and forth removing check marks but someone has to do it.
    It used to work. It should clear the checkmarks when you submit your multi-quoted post. But it hasn’t worked properly for maybe a couple of years.

Something I often do when I’m posting from my laptop, If I multi-quote, after I submit, I delete the cookie used for tracking the multi-quotes. I can’t do that on my phone. But it’s easy enough to do on my browser.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    GhDGhgG.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The "Lolita Express" was Epstein's private plane. Trump has been on that plane.

Of course it's equally speculative that either Trump or Clinton partook in any services on the plane. But yes. They both have flown on the plane.

Top Bottom